Part 2

I wake up to hear the most annoying sound on the entire planet: my alarm clock. I groan and automatically press snooze. I almost fall back to sleep but then I remember why the alarm clock was on: I'm going to Diagon Alley today!

I jump out of bed, put on some clothes and rush downstairs to get myself some breakfast. My parents are already downstairs, with coffee in their hands and their morning face on.

My mother, who was in the kitchen, puts a plate with toast in front of me on the table. I thank her and quickly start eating. My father laughs at the sight and says: 'Calm down honey, your food isn't going to run away.' I glance at him with a look of annoyance, which quickly vanishes when I hear the doorbell ring. 'I'll go,' I practically scream when I run off to the door. My parent give each other an amuzed glare when they see me jumping out of enthusiasm.

I open the door and see the giant stand in frond of me. 'Hey Hagrid!' I say happily when I hug the giant. 'Hi Laura, how 'r ya doin'?' 'Great! I'm so exited!' The sparkles visible in my eyes make him smile, and he says: 'Let's go then!'

When we arrive at the Leaky Cauldron I am amazed with the brick wall that magically vanishes. Even though I'm from a wizard family, I have never been to Diagon Alley before. 'Wow,' I wisper in exitement. Hagrid smirks at the sight of my face. 'Com' on, let's get right to it!' He says, and together we work through the list.

I'm standing in front of Ollivander's right now. Hagrid said he needed to go buy something, and would find me as soon as he got it. I hesitate but then I step inside the shop, seeing Ollivander come to me as soon as I got through the door. 'Ahh, miss Hillcraft. It's an honour.' He bows a little and I kindly smile at him.

I've been in the shop for a pretty long time now. Hagrid still isn't here, but I already managed to vandalise the entire shop by swinging every possible wand. I am starting to get nervous. What if I don't find a wand? Maybe I'm not a witch after all...

Mister Ollivander starts talking to himself, and he walks to the back of his shop, where he gets another wand. The wand is black, simple, but still the most beautiful I have ever seen. 'Try this one,' he says to me. He hands it over and the moment I take it I feel a warmth go through my body while I'm surrounded by sparkles and glitters. I smile, but when I turn to Ollivander, he looks at me quite worried. 'You must be very carefull with that wand, miss Hillcraft! It's very powerful, and could be dangerous if not used right.' Me being my curious self, I ask: 'What's its core?' He is silent for a moment. Then he looks at me in concern. 'Your blood...' he whispers.