Rumour - Fifth eight

Third-person

It has been snowing all week and Carter has been loving it. Carter walked up to the Dolan door. She had tickets for him, Ethan and Bella. To go and see Kid Cudi live, he knows how much he loves them.

She brought them VIP ones so they could meet him. She wanted them to fangirl him hardcore.

She put the tickets and the letter she had written in an envelope and slipped them in the mailbox bit. The letter was saying a thank you, saying how they deserve it, saying who these tickets belong to. Piece offering. At least shes trying.

The concert is tonight at 9 Bella was already at Ethan's. Bella and he didn't know Carter had done this for them.

She walked back home, into her house greeted by the cute little puppy who was waiting for her. His barks make her smile.

She picked him up walking upstairs to go and chill from a long day at work. She designed 5 magazine front covers today. Now that's hard work.

Grayson was upstairs in his room, scrolling through fan pages of him and Ethan liking their posts and commenting on the edits. until he heard someone mail something for the Dolan house. Hmm, that's weird normally people leave it on the doorstep, maybe it's important. 

He jogged down the stairs seeing an envelope on the floor. He quickly licked it up. It was addressed to him, Ethan and Bella.

He took out what was inside seeing three tickets saying, Kid Cudi VIP. His eyes go wide in shock. This must be a prank.

"No fucking way this is real"

Grayson had a massive smile.
He had tickets to see his inspetatiner he thought he would never.

"Yo, Ethan Bella get your ass down here."

Grayson took the letter in his hands and sat down to read it. It had really fancy writing over it. He looked at the letter and began to read it.

Dear Bella Johnson, Ethan Dolan and Grayson Dolan.

I have brought you these tickets to meet your favourite artist Kid Cudi. Maybe i went a bit overboard with the whole VIP, but hey anything for you guys, right? The VIP passes actually let you meet him. Aaaa you guys are going to be fangirling him.
So please take loads of photos and post them so i can see that you're having a good time.
Let's just say this is a thank you gift. Please go overwise I'll be so mad. It starts at 9 so hurry up and get dressed. Look extra good.
Have fun 🖤

Who would do this for him?

Whoever it is he wants to cuddle them and give them the world.

He smiled at the letter, Ethan and Bella looked at the tickets then back at Grayson.

"Are these real?!"

Ethan said all excited Grayson couldn't take the smile off of his lips.
He gave the letter to Bella and ran upstairs to get ready for tonight. It's going to be the time of his life.

Carter was in her room when she got a message from her 'twin' she smiled instantly. Of course, Bella would find out. Shes got brains.

Bellatrix's💜: the twins can't stop smiling and neither can i. I know your writing anywhere so don't put on an act saying you haven't done anything. Grayson i so happy. And so is me and Ethan. I really do love you CJ. You didn't have to do it. He really is a lucky boy. He's just too blind to see. The guys don't know who has done this for them. Do you want me to tell them?

Carter:💞 if i wanted them to know it was me i would've written my name in the letter. No need to thank me, you guys deserve it. Please take photos. I want to see the night. Go get ready and get dressed.

Bellatrix💜: more like we don't deserve you. Grayson can't stop screaming he's so excited. I think you may have won him over by doing this.

3 hours later

Ethan Dolan: Kid Cudi concert 💜😊👤//@KidCudi + @GraysonDolan + @BellaJohnson 📸//@BellaJohnson

👤//@KidCudi + @GraysonDolan + @BellaJohnson
📸//@BellaJohnson

10 million likes
8 million comments

GraysonDolan: words can't describe what i feel

GraysonDolan: words can't describe what i feel.🖤
👤//@KidCudi + @BellaJohnson + @EthanDolan
📸//@BellaJohnson

10 million likes
7 million comments

Carter watched their snap chat videos and Instagram story videos. She liked their posts. He was so happy. She was the reason for that smile. Her heart melted at his post. He was smiling, he looked good.

They were now asleep with feet hurting from dancing so much. Bella was at Ethan's and Grayson was in his room.

She felt as peace for doing a good deed for Grayson. It was like the grey cloud above her turned into sunshine. She was happy herself and she didn't even go. She was just happy that he was happy for the first time in months.

She will nonstop try and get him back. She just has to try. Prove that he means the world to her.

She wants him back.

She needs him.