Rumour - Twenty nine

Third-person

"So your favourite app is video star what the fuck is that Grayson"

Carter's laughed erupted from the car. Her words were slurred and came out with a bit of trouble. They were both sat in the car in the middle of nowhere on big beautiful fields. It was breathtaking.

They are both drunk.
Earlier they went to target and brought food and alcohol that was obviously Grayson's idea.

"What it's fun don't laugh at me! I and Ethan make music videos on there. It's hilarious"

Carter picked fruit from her pot shoving it in her mouth. Mango. Always the best.

"So THE Grayson Dolan makes Music videos? So do you sing in them?"

Grayson laughs shaking his head. He gets his phone out of his pocket. Checking the time.

"No lip-sync. I don't sing Carter"

He looks at her she's sitting with her back on the door whilst her legs are placed on his lap. For 3 hours they have just been talking about each other.

So they didn't care about what they said to each other it was funny.

Carter and Grayson were drunk and they were reckless at the moment. So they know tomorrow they will not remember a thing.

They were playing a game where the other asks a question then the over answers truthfully.

"Okay let's get your secrets out then CJ. First sexy make out"

She chugs the cherry cola which is mixed with Vodka. Laughing at his question.

"Who would want to kiss me, Dolan"

She hiccups laughing. She was right. She may be popular but she was like the popular that no one wants because she's not slutty. Like the other cheerleaders. She's not easy.

"Come on every guy wants to get with you, but you are way out of there league"

"Yh every guy wants to get with me. To have actions. They want me for sex. Not to fall in love that's what i want but i simply can't have it."

Grayson looks at her she was looking at the bottle fiddling with the stickers on it. He felt bad because that's what he does to girls. They just fool around not wanting any feels.

Grayson looks at her tucking a strand of hair behind her head caressing her cheek and lips with his hand.

"Boys are stupid you need a man, Carter"

She looked at him as he rubbed her ankles. He was right she needed a man. But she can't get one when she's in a 'relationship' with Grayson. So she might as well make the most of it.

She sat up chugging a lot of the vodka. Knowing she will regret this in the morning.

But what she was going to do she needed the confidence.

"Kiss me"

She climbed out of her seat onto Grayson's lap. His face all red in embarrassment.

Her eyes met his beautiful hazel ones.
Both intimidating each other.

"What no Carter i don't wanna be your first proper make out you need someone bet-"

"Kiss me"

She grabbed his face kissing him. A full-on make out. A make out that was amazing.

Both of their stomachs going mad.

Her arms wrapped around his neck making sure they were close in every way.

He pulled her closer kissing her this felt surreal for Grayson. His hands-on her hips tickling her back with grace and beauty.

Her hands going through his hair making goosebumps shudder around his body. The smell of their fragrances mixed together like it was meant to be mixed.

Their lips we're moulded like the gods. Carter's body moved backwards moving away but Grayson followed her. Making Carter smile during the kiss which made Grayson smile.

"You are so beautiful Carter"