Rumour - Sixty five

Third-person

Carter put on her timberlands tightening them up. She positioned her scarf around her neck. Looking at herself in the mirror. She was wearing a checkered red and black shirt, with tights. She had fluffy socks to go over them.

Surprisingly as it's the 21st of December. Carter still hasn't put any Christmas decorations up. As at the start of December, she wouldn't get out of her room. She's just been too overwhelmed that she's forgotten about Christmas.

She's been hiding all her presents under her bed that she had bought.
It was getting to the point that it will become full. It was only a matter of time.

It was 8:45 pm and she was on her way to get a tree. She opened up her door walking down the stairs into the kitchen. She stood in the doorway of the lounge seeing two cringe-worthy people.

Both Bella and Ethan were in the lounge watching elf. Classic.

"Im going out to get a tree"

Carter grabbed her dads truck keys that she got this morning. She grabbed a muffin that was in the basket on the counter.

She heard steps coming down the stairs. It was Grayson in his Pyjama bottoms. His shirt was not on his body. This was the view she saw every morning. The owner of that body was hers.

"Where are you going?"

She smiled at him looking up and down on his luxurious body. She bit her lip just thinking about him. She'd be lying if she said he isn't a turn on.

"Going to get our real Christmas tree"

Grayson instantly smiled rubbing his hands together. Trying to get some friction to happen. He was still on the stairs.

"Im going with you. I love picking out trees"

He ran back upstairs getting dressed. Carter groaned chucking her head back. She slowly closed her eyes as she slowly closed her eyes.

"Are you being serious"

She walked into the lounge seeing the two love birds. Snuggling up to each other. She crossed her arms.

"You secretly love it"

Ethan's voice spoke up looking up at Carter. She rolled her eyes at Ethan.
She was right, she was happy he was going with her.

"Oh shut it, Ethan"

She smiled knowing she was happy that Grayson was going with her.

He came downstairs with his beanie and puffy coat. He smiled at Carter walking towards her.

"You ready to take off"

Carter nodded saying bye and walking out of the house with Grayson behind her.

"They are so having sex with each other. How dumb do they think we are"

-

Carter brought a cookie from the stand whilst she walked in the falling snow. Grayson walked off earlier looking at the trees. Carter always liked the biggest trees. The biggest that can fit in her house. Obviously.

She hummed Christmas songs in her head. She was walking through the lines trying to find Grayson.

A hand grabbed her pulling her into his chest. She giggled at the movement.

She looked up at him whilst she wrapped her arms around his neck.
He chuckled picking her up spinning her around.

He kissed her cold wet cheek from the snow. She blushed looking up at him. 

She let's go running away from him getting lost in the trees. She looked at all the big ones.

She turned a corner and saw the tree of her dreams.

"Oh my fucking god"

She squeals running up to the tree immediately hugging it. Even though the branches scratched her.

"You weirdo"

Her timberlands just stomped up and down at the tree happily.

"I wanna marry this tree Grayson"

She turned around seeing him shaking his head at her. She frowned then turned back at the tree.

"Hi ms do you want this tree?"

Carter constantly nodded her head at the man. She wanted it in her lounge now. She wanted all her presents for other people to be under it.

"Please"

The guy nodded picking up the tree walking it to the huge hut to pack it up and take is away.

Carter walked over to Grayson, hugging him with love. It was nice relaxing, romantic in the snow.

She bit his lip pulling him closer to her, she played with his floppy hair.

"Our first tree together"