Rumour - Fourty eight

Third-person

He stood there looking at Carter. Her face instantly going pale. What happens if he thinks she kissed him.

"Grayson it's not what it looks like-"

"Carter-"

"No, listen he came over to me and kissed me i couldn't get him off me. I didn't want to kiss him i promise. I'm sorry, i knew it wasn't you, but his hold was too tight to get out of. It was like he was suffocating me. Then i kneed him. Please, Grayson dont be mad. I dont want him i want you only you."

She rambled on trying to make Grayson listen to her.

Drunk words sober thoughts.

That's what Grayson thought. She literally confessed her feelings without even knowing it.

Her eyes going blurry of vision. Tears took over her. She really does get emotional when drunk.

His hands go to her face.

Looking directly into her watery brown eyes. She was trying her hardest.

What happens if he leaves me. That's all she could think of.

"I want you too"

He picked her up, her legs wrapping around his body. Them both sharing the same bright smile. That wouldn't leave their faces. Heart eyes.

She kissed him like she always wanted to. She kissed him like no tomorrow. It wasn't fake. It wasn't for anybody to see. It was for them only them. Carter was still crying but it was happy tears.

After 30 seconds the two pulled apart. Getting some air. Grayson leans his head on hers as she rubs her nose on his. He slowly lets go of her bringing her back to the floor.

His hand took hers walking towards upstairs.

Her following behind him like a puppy. They found themselves stumbling into a bedroom.

Grayson locked the door, looking at Carter. She smiled looking at him, her arms wrapped around his neck whilst his wrapped around her waist.

His forehead leant on hers, as they danced to the faint songs they could hear.

Their eyes were both closed as they just danced slowly.

Grayson's hands travelled around her body. Almost admiring her but exploring her at the same time.

sMuT

She chuckled as he tickled her. He took off her jacket slowly leaving it on the floor as she started kissing him.

She kicked off her sneakers which made her lose her height. She bursts out laughing as she came much smaller than him. Completely ruining the moment, but Grayson didn't care. As long as she's with him.

She took off his creamy 'inside-outside' jumper leaving his upper body completely naked. Except for the necklace that said, Johnson.

He took her hand and let it slide down his toned body. Which she was memorized by.

The hand he had of hers, he spun her around watching her smile.

"You're so beautiful"

She looked down blushing at his compliment. He didn't lie, he meant it. She was beautiful.

He unbuttoned her denim skirt trying to take it off but it wouldn't budge.

"Carter you literally have a big ass"