Rumour - Seventy two

Third-person

Christmas Day

Little footsteps all ran down the stairs making sure to be heard. It was 7 am which i guess you should be thankful for.

Carter and Grayson are asleep on the couch all snuggled up under the covers.

The kids sit by the tree and start opening their stockings that are above the fireplace and the red stockings they just came down with.

Carter felt a little finger tapping on her shoulder she turned around seeing Kenzo.

"I can't bring my sack down it's too heavy"

He whispered playing with his fingers, Carter simply smiled kissing his cheek. She moves making Grayson wake up and see her presence gone to be replaced by Kenzo who sat on Grayson cuddled up. Carter quickly went upstairs getting his sack. She was freezing she wanted to be back in Grayson's arms.

She knocked on all the parent's doors.

"Wake up lazy tons"

She ran downstairs giving a peck on Grayson's cheek passing the red sack to Kenzo. The sack was three times bigger than him.

His smile was so bright, Carter sat next to Grayson whilst she had the sack on her lap, he had Kenzo on his.

He was opening presents and getting excited about what he got.

Now that's what i call adorable.

A few moments later Bella and Ethan come walking hand in hand into the front room. They look knackered.

"Morning guys"

She let go of Ethan's hand sitting on the carpet watching the kids open their presents.

Ethan sat on the couch next to the others.

"Merry Christmas"

Carter says smiling to Ethan. He gave her a little nod so she knows he appreciates the remark.

"Have you opened anything yet?"

Carter shook her head watching Kenzo play with his new toys. He had such a big smile on his face.

Carter only just woke up 5 minutes ago, she hasn't even woken up properly. Whereas Ethan and Bella have been up since six because they are secretly babies.

"I'm guessing you have though"

Grayson said to his twin, Ethan and Bella probably gave each other's their presents already because they can't wait to open them at a reasonable time. Doh.

"Of course, we did who do you think we are armatures?"

Bella replied earwigging the conversation. I guess girls instinct you always listen to your boyfriend's conversations. Especially, Bella, that's the trait she has. Really good hearing.

Carter rolled her eyes at the comment her sister made.

"Are you calling us armatures?"