Chapter 1: Welcome Back To Life Acadamy!

3rd P.O.V.

"Hi Mom!" Ryan said, " I'm all packed and ready to head back to school!

" Someone seems a little excited. "Ryan's mom replied to his sudden burst of adreniline.

" I just can't wait to go back to the academy and to see all my friends! "

" Just remember to be safe. "

" I will mom..., safe as I could be in a school full of mages and magic. "

"WHAT!"

" Nothing, love you, bye! "

Ryan rushes out of the room and into the bus. Fhew... Just in time. He almost missed the bus. Ryan walked down the bus to the back seat. He did he recognized a few faces, but most of them looked like new, first years. He continued on walking when he trips over someone's leg. He got up instinctively to see who it was. Ryan thought it would probably be Aaron who triped him. Why is Aaron such a jerk, Ryan thought to himself. Ryan and Aaron always had a salty relationship. Aaron is always trying to prove he is the most powerful guy in the school. He has the beast rune, or code grey. He has the ability to morph into animals. As Ryan got up to confront Aaron, he knows he can't use his powers. Ryan has the fire power, or code red. He can control fire at will and, he discovered last year that he can even get rid of fire. His power is the most dangerous and hardest to control. Even though he has learn to control his power to some extent, that's not the reason he can't use his powers here an the bus. The first years in this bus don't know about powers yet. They don't even know that the school they are going to is for people with a special gene that gives them these special abilities. They won't know until 3 weeks into the school semester.

As Ryan looks up though the person he sees is not Aaron. The boy appeared 2 years younger than Ryan. He had a mop of messy blond hair and sea green eyes. It is some first year he has never met before.

" On my gosh! I'm so sorry. " The first year says.

" Its okay" Ryan said to the first year. " My shirt was too clean anyway"

Ryan and the first year share a quick laugh.

The first year invites Ryan to sit next to him since the seat was open.

" So.. " Ryan says, " Are you a first year here at Life Acadamy?"

" Ya. I'm so nervous. What year are you going into? "

"I'm going to be a 3rd year. Life Academy is a lot of fun. There is nothing to be nervous about. Their is math class, science, rune class..."

" What was that last one? " The first year asked.

"Science class?" Ryan said. It was clear he was trying to hide something, the first year thought. He would just have to ask him later.

"Oh. Okay." With that he conversation ended and the two boys rode in silence.

5 HOURS AND 100 BUS STOPS LATER.....

The bus slows down to the school. Ahh. Life Acadamy, Ryan thinks. More training and possibilities. I can't wait to see my friends! Ryan looked over to the first year sitting next to him.

Ryan commented, "By the way. I don't think I got your name."

" My name's Anthony. What's yours? "

"I'm Ryan. " All the students departed off the bus and started on their way to their dorms.

"It was nice meeting you Ryan. Hope I see you around" Anthony said.

"Same to you" Ryan replied. " Someday I'll show you around the campus. "

"Thanks"

"Anytime"Ryan resonded. Ryan headed to his dorm, while Anthony on the other hand, went on his way too the cafe.

Ryan's P.O.V.

Man, I'm so tired. I'm going to just finish unpacking all my stuff and hit the hay. Maybe tomorrow I'll find Matt and Tori. I haven't seen them in forever! Ryan started drifting off and fell asleep before he could even finish unloading all his stuff. He would just have to finish that in the morning.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading chapter 1. Stay tuned for chapter 2. I haven't started with the comment thing I mentioned last issue, but I will soon. 😉