Chapter 3: The Announcement

(3 WEEKS LATER )

Beep... Beep..Beep...

Huhh...

Ryan: "Good morning Mr.Oinkers..."

Mr. Oinkers: " Oink "

Ryan: " Oh No! It's 10:00. I'm going to be so late to class.*

Mr.Oinkers: " OINK!! "

Ryan: " Your right Mr.Oinkers. I'm need to hurry. I can't be late to class!

Mr. Oinkers: " OINK, OINK, OINK, Oink, Oink, oink,oink..... " Ryan quickly gets dressed and just as he is about to open the door, someone knocks on it. He opens the door. Ryan sees Tori standing there. 

Ryan: " Oh a-ah hi T-Tori. I gotta get to class, I'm going to be so late. What a second... why aren't you in class too. 

Tori: " Ryan! Calm down. It's Sunday. There's no classes today. " 

Ryan: oh... 😅

Tori: The only event today is the Announcement later in the evening. That's why I came over to remind you. About the announcment. I assumed you didn't get the invitation.

( FLASHBACK )

Ryan sits on the couch playing Super Fighting Bros. " Knock, Knock, Knock. " The pizza guy, Ryan thinks. He goes to the door. 

Ryan: Hello?

Mail Guy: Hello are you Mr. Ryan?

Ryan: Yes. Do you have my extra pepperoni pizza?

Mail Guy: Ahhh.... No. I have the ....

Ryan: NO PIZZA!!!

Ryan slams the door shut and goes back to playing his game. No pizza, Ryan thinks to himself. Jeez...

( END OF FLASHBACK )

Ryan: Ohhh....

Tori: Yeah...

Ryan:  You want to get something to eat?

Tori: Sure

( Meanwhile )

Anthony walks down the side wall toward his dorm. He just got tested for his powers by this crazy professor dude. His name was Professor Petra. Isn't he the dean too? At least that is what Anthony thinks he said. It was so crazy. For three weeks Anthony didn't know what this school was really for. He has a code blue. The power of water and ice. He can control water and do all kinds of amazing things. He continued to walk down the sidewalk when  he stopped to ask the girl standing there for directions. 

Anthony: Hello. Can you tell me where the library is?

Girl: I was just there! 

The girl pointed to the left where Anthony saw the large building. 

Anthony: Thanks so much.. Ah... What's your name by the way?

Girl: My name's Sophia. It was a pleasure meeting you. 

Sophia and Anthony continued on their separate ways. 

( Later that evening, at the Announcement )

Speaker: Hello Students. I am your dean Professor Petra. I would like to welcome all the first years to Life Academy. I would also like to address who the rune teachers will be so you know for tomorrow. Mr. Thomas is the first year teacher, Alfie..