Chapter 34: The Final Battle

Ryan's P.O.V.

I turn to the left, and then to the right. Where am I?

A white room. How can one even call this a room. It seems to go on for miles.

Silence consumes the room.

I turn around. Huh. Why is there a huge, blank screen?

Suddenly, the screen flashes bright lights. I turn around so that I'm not completely blinded by it.

An image begins to be identifiable and the screen comes into focus.

It look like a picture on the campus. Wait. It's not a picture. It is moving.

It seems like someone's first person point of view.

The image moves down, and I can see someones hands.

Oh. God. It's my hand. I'm inside my own head, or something like that.

Wait. This is very familiar. I look at the screen again, and see that my ruins are activated.

No. This can't be happening. Not again.

3rd P.O.V.

"You can't do this!" Anthony yelled at the trio of villains standing on the top of the hill.

"Yes. We can and your going to help." Anthony scowled at his father.

"I'll never help you, you bastard!"

Anthony activated his ruins and blasted his father with a stream of water, sending him flying backwards. Suddenly, as if unaffected, Evan stands up with a smirk and his blue ruins appear on his wrists.

Anthony gulped. This is going to be harder than he thought.

Sophia and her sister, Emily ran up to Pred.

"So, what's your plan?" Emily asks her older sister.

"I-I'm not sure." Sophia confesses. "I think that the best thing to do is to just try to hold him off of knock him out. At least, until we have-"

"Watch out!" Emily yells as a blast of lightning comes her way.

Sophia rolls out of the way, and the bolt just barely misses her.

Emily shakes the ground, effectively distracting Pred, as Sophia teleports behind him.

"Hey you!" Sophia yells from behind him.

"Wh-" Sophia punches him in the face, and he slumps onto the ground, unconsious.

Tori jumps out of the way right as bounder from Mr.Oswald comes flying her way.

Professor Petra shoots blades of ice at him, but they are all stopped, as if they were nothing, but Mr.Oswald's telekinesis abilities.

Mr.Oswald freezes the Professor before he was able to attack again.

The old dean of Shadow Academy glares at him before getting ready to attack again.

"Professor!" Tori yells out to him.

Tendrils of vines sprouted out of the ground and wrapped around Mr.Oswald. He struggled to get free, using up his remaining energy.

This gave Petra the chance to break free  of Mr.Oswald's hold.

Tori looked down at her hands. Had she caused those vine to engulf him?

Slade ran up to find Anthony fighting Evan. He was holding his own, but if Slade didn't step in, it was only a matter of time before Evan would emerge victorious.