Chapter 28: Terra Academy

Slade made his way over to where the students were sound asleep. He is worrying about Ryan. Even though he wouldn't admit it, Ryan is his second favorite student and he cares about him a lot.  He slowly pushed open the door that leads into the from a that they are staying at. He found all of them sprawled across a couch. They are exhausted, but Slade knows that they should start looking as soon as possible. He goes to wake them up.

Matt: *yawns*

Emily: *Sits up straight*

Tori: So what's the plan?

Alex: We look around. Duh...

Anthony: We need a better plan then that if we want to get something done.

Sophia: I agree with Anthony.

Slade: How about we split up.

Emily: Okay. I can ask students of they have seen anything fishy.

Alex: I can come!!

Emily: *blushes*

Tori: I don't think we should split up. I mean, we are dealing with both Pred and Mr.Oswald. Why I knows what they could be up to!

Anthony: Tori's right. But, I like Emily's idea too. What if we all go around and ask, together, and then search?

Matt: I like your thinking. Lets getting searching!

( LATER THAT DAY )

The group of students have been searching for what seemed like hours, but they couldn't find one clue that could lead them to Ryan. They walked toward the dorms of Terra Academy. They were going to ask if anyone has noticed anything strange. Matt  and Tori remember the Olympics. They both missed Lexi greatly. Matt knew that Lexi wouldn't want him to mourn her death, so he tries to move on. Sometimes he thinks about trying to find a new girlfriend, but no one can replace Lexi.

The Life Academy students parade down the hallways, but stop when they notice someone standing in the lobby. It's Stone. Emma is right besides him. The couple doesn't take notice of them. Whether it is because they don't or don't see them, Matt and Tori don't know. Anthony, Sophia, Emily, and Alex haven't the slightest idea who this is.

Stone turns and faces the crowd. Emma follows his lead.

Stone: Well look who it is. Life Academy's dorks. Where is your little friend Ryan?

Matt: None of your business!

Emma: Come on, Stone. let's not waste our time on these dorks.

Emma and Stone left the students in the lobby and went to their next class.

Anthony: Jeez that guy is a jerk!

Tori: You have no idea.

Emily: Well, we best start looking. Where should we go first?

( FIVE HOURS LATER )

Alex: Guys, we literally searched the entire campus. I don't think he is here.

Petra: You are probably right.

Sophia: We should go ask around. Maybe someone has seen something strange.

Slade: Sophia is right. Let's go.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi! I know this is a short chapter, but it is long deserved! Please remember to comment, vote, and follow!!!

Also, thank you to Jspringe for the new, amazing cover!!! See above ⬆