Chapter 14: Vlad?!

Ryan's P.O.V.

What- What's going on. No! Not this black space again! Last time I was here it went quick. Now it seems like it is lasting forever.... Wait. Is that a voice. That must be good. It doesn't sound like anyone I know.

Ryan thinks really deeply. He paused for a moment. 

Now I must really be hallucinating. My own voice is talking to me. I must be really sick.

3rd P.O.V.

Voice: Ryan? Can you here me? It's going to be okay. Just sit still

Ryan: Oh... Okay...

Ryan falls back into sleep. 

( MEANWHILE )

The professor walks to where Ryan is. Slade rushed everyone out so Petra could get a good look at Ryan. The dean walks around one of the corners in the long, bending hallways. He feels a tremor beneath his feet and then sees Matt running past him.

Petra: Is everything okay Matt?

Matt: Yeah. I just forgot my leftovers, and I'm trying to get back to the group.

Matt holds up a bag.

Petra continues walking until he reaches the room Ryan is in. He freezes in his path. He is unable to move, unable to process what is going on. All he can muster out is one word.

Petra: V-Vlad?!

Vlad: No. I'm not actually here. I'm just a hologram.

Petra: B-But

Vlad: The elder sent me. I'm here to help Ryan. I'm going to give him enough energy to wake back up.

Petra: B-But. H-How?

Vlad: Ryan will wake up tomorrow morning. He needs to be ready and on top of his game.I

Petra: W-Why?

Vlad: An evil is coming.

Petra can see Vlad starting to tear up.

Vlad: An evil I haven't faced in 20 years. I found out to late though that he was evil. 

Petra: I thought you w-where d-dead!

Vlad: No. Just surpresed. The elder has been training with me. And now, I'm here to help Ryan. This is the last time you will see me. You must tell no one. 

Petra: V-Vlad. I'm sorry for what I did to you.

Vlad: Don't be. If I didn't lose control, I would have learned what I know now. I do have one message. Can you tell Ryan that, that. That his father loves him.

Vlad disappeared with a glisten of red fire like light. I lights up the whole room. Petra sits down next to Ryan. He thinks about all the similarities between him and Vlad. He's surprised about how much he didn't notice that they have in common. The voice, the hair, the eyes.Before he knows it, he has been there for over three hours and it is almost 7:00 pm. The kids should be back here soon. Just as he thinks about it, Matt, Tori, Anthony, Alex, Emily, and Sophia walk into the room. 

Matt: How is Ryan doing?

Petra: He is doing f-fine.

Petra was very shaken, and all of the kids could tell it. It was Matt the most. 

Matt: Who wants to watch Ryan next?

Tori raises her hand right away.

Tori: I'm do it. I'm a healer after all. If anything bad happens, I can try my best to heal him. 

All the kids agreed, probably just lucky that they didn't have to stay up all night. 

Petra: Okay. I'll be back here in the morning.

The room empties out, so it is just Tori and Ryan. Tori leans over and kisses Ryan. She trys to heal Ryan, but nothing happenes. 

Tori: I'm such a lousy healer. What is a healer if they can't heal.

Tori says she'll stay awake, but as she does she knows it's not true. She is already starting to drift away into a sleep. Tori falls asleep next to Ryan.

( MEANWHILE )

Petra: All of you head to your dorms and get some sleep. You'll need it. Tomorrow is the Semifinals.

Anthony: What about me and Ryan?

Petra: We will have to... See what happens. Yes. See what happens.

Emily: I'll see you guys later.

Sophia and Alex: Bye!

Matt and Anthony: Bye!

Petra: Matt wait! I need to talk to you. 

Matt: Oh.. Okay Professor.

Matt and the Professor walk to the dean's office.

Matt: What did you need to talk about Professor?

Petra: I can't believe I just saw that! I don't even know HOW I saw that!

Matt: What did you see?

Matt was starting to get annoyed with the professor's vague sentences.

Petra: It was a hologram in Ryan's room. A hologram of Vlad. He was talking to he. He said that Ryan would wake up tomorrow. He lent Ryan his energy. 

Matt just sat there in complete disbelief.

Matt: But. How.

Petra: I don't know! And I'm the scientist!

Matt: Is there anything else?

Petra: Yes. He said an evil was coming.

Matt: That sounds like the voice...

Petra: In your dream.

Matt: Does that mean that the voice in my dream was...

Petra: Probably Vlad's.

Matt: But why speak to me. Why not Ryan.

Petra: I don't know. I just wanted to tell you what I saw. Vlad told me not to tell anyone, but since I concluded that he also relayed the message to, that I thought it would be best if I tell you.

Matt: Does that mean I have to keep it a secret?

Petra: Yes Matt.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks so much for reading. I hope you enjoyed. 😁 Please leave a comment and follow me. Thanks so much to anyone who has already! 😁😁😁