Chapter 17: The Pool

Ryan: Where....?

Anthony: Your in my dorm. After what happened I thought you could use some rest. 

Ryan: What... Happened...?

Anthony: Wait. You don't remember.

Ryan regains the ability for completing sentences.

Ryan: I'll probably remember when I'm more coherent. Did you knock me out?

Anthony: No. You knocked yourself out. After Sophia knocked Tori out you one of just stood there. Then you punched yourself. And may I add, pretty hard. Now, here you are. Why do you keep getting hurt? Is that like  a regular thing?

Ryan: Haha! I guess you could say that. 😄 

Anthony: Do you want to get breakfast with me, Alex, and Matt?

Ryan: Sure. 

Ryan and Anthony walked to the cafe were Matt and Alex were waiting for them. 

Matt: I'm telling you... Breath of The Wild is the best video game. Nothing can top it. 

Alex: Ha! That game is the worst! You should try the new Undertale game. That's the greatestest.

Matt: That's not even a word.

Alex: That's funny coming from the guy you almost didn't make it into his second year. 

Matt: But yet... Here I am... A third year!

Ryan: Hi guys.

Anthony: Hi!

Matt: Bout' time. I've been waiting all day for you. I even broke into your dorm, but you weren't there!

Alex: You break into Ryan's dorm?

Ryan: Yes he does.😑

Alex: Same. Well except for the part about Ryan's dorm. I break into Anthony's dorm!

Matt gives Alex a high five. 

Anthony: What do you guys want to do today?

Matt: I don't know. It seems like we are always doing something. But not today!

There is so me small talk for a little bit.

Alex: Oh.. Ryan. Mr.Alfred told me to tell you to meet him by the pool.

Ryan's eyes widen.

Ryan: Nope! Absolutely not!

Anthony: Why? What a so bad about him? He seems like a decent guy.

Matt and Ryan trade a smirk. But they couldn't contain their laughter.

Matt: Hahahahaha!!!

Anthony: What!? Was it something I said?

Ryan: Mr.Alfred is a great guy and all, but when I was a second year, he always was trying to put me through a bunch of weird tests to see if I could control my powers. 

Alex: Why would he do that?

Ryan: I didn't realize at the time that he was helping me a lot to overcome the struggle I have with controlling my powers. Without him, I might not be here right now. 

Anthony: That makes sense. I'm a way... Not really sure what that way is though....

Ryan: Hahaha. What time did you say he wanted to see me?