Chapter 18: Rumors

Matt walks into the lab after passing Ryan.

Matt: Hey Ryan! 

Ryan: Hi Matt. 

Matt continues walking into the lab. He passes Alfie as well. He walks to the professor.

Petra: What can I do for you Matt?

Matt: I was thinking about the dream I had... And nothing really life or death has happened.

Petra: Well.. Ryan did pass out there times.

Matt: Yeah.. But that's a normal.

Petra: I wouldn't worry about it Matt.

Matt: Okay Professor, you're probably right.

Petra: If course I am. 

( An hour later )

Ryan, Tori, and Matt had agreed to have a picnic on the hillside. 

Tori: Thanks for coming guys.

Ryan: Yeah!

Matt: Its been crazy this year, and it's only the second month.

Tori: We definitely deserve it. 

They all are their sandwiches that Tori had made. They were so good.😋 

Tori: I forgot to ask Ryan, but are you okay? Sophia told me what happened. 

Ryan: I'm fine. Yup. 😐

Tori: Okay. That's good. 

Matt: Do you guys hear what happened this morning?

Ryan: No... What?

Tori: You didn't hear?

Matt: Well, one kid walked into the pool- 

Tori: And opened the door, and the pool room was-

Matt: flooded!

Ryan: That's crazy! How could something like that happen?!

Tori: Someone said they saw a water user walk into the pool after they left.

( Six Hours Earlier )

( UP= Unknown Person / UP2= Unknown Person 2 )

UP : I'm so going to beat you in that fight tomorrow!

UP2: No way. I got this one.

UP: Oh yeah! Are you saying that because you too scared?

UP2: No! I'm so much stronger than you are!

UP: Prove it!

UP and UP2 activate their powers. UP is tackled to the ground. UP stands up and blasts UP2 with an ice beam. UP2 falls on to the floor and cluches his face. 

UP2: What the heck was that for!

UP: Why are you being a jerk!

UP2: I'm not being a jerk! You're being a jerk!

UP: Aggg!!!

UP storms off to the pool room, while UP2 goes back to his dorm. UP2 thinks to himself, that he should apologize. He was quick to get into the fight. Maybe he will talk to Anthony later.

( Six Hours Later )

Ryan: Do you think a student did it?

Matt: Could be? But why?

Tori: I don't even know.

( Meanwhile )

Anthony walks to Alex's dorm. He just got back from the infirmary after passing out. *Knock knock*

Alex: Oh.. Hi Alex... I was just going to go try to find you... I wanted to say that... that I'm...

Anthony: I'm sorry Alex. I shouldn't have acted that way.

Alex: I was just about to apologize for the same thing. I've just be so on edge lately. 

Anthony: We shouldn't argue. Let's just be done with it... And not tell anyone else. 

Alex: That's a promise. 😁

( That Night, around 7:00 pm )

Anthony sits in his bed and looks down at his hands. He shudders just thinking about what happened. Not about the fight he had, what happened after. He can't even begin to understand what happened. Maybe he could try to talk to Ryan about it. He would understand better than anyone else what is feels like. He can't tell anyone. What if they wouldn't want to be his friend anymore. But what if it happens again. The feeling of not having control over your own body. What if he hurt somebody? He need to figure out how to control it, and fast.

( Meanwhile )

Emily sits at her kitchen table with paper spread out in front of her. A base of roses sits in the middle of the table. Emily pulls one of the flowers out. 

Emily: He likes me, he likes me not, he likes me, he likes me not. He likes me! It's decided.

Emily pulls out a pen and writes on a piece of paper.

( 8:00 Alex's dorm )

The mailman arrives late into the night with a "immediate package". Alex takes the envelope and brings it to the couch. He opens it up and pulls out his red pen.

In the next morning Alex will put the letter on Emily's door step

In the next morning Alex will put the letter on Emily's door step. Because he knows the "unonumus person" isn't so unonumus.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------Thank you all for reading. I hope you enjoyed. Please leave a comment and follow, it would mean the world to me.