Chapter 19: The Finals

Ryan: Good morning world! Good morning Mr.Oinkers. Today is going to be a great day. I'm so pumped about the finals

Mr.Oinkers: Oink!

Ryan: Yes, I know you worry about me I'll be careful. 

Mr.Oinkers : Oink!

Ryan: Fine. I'll bring you dinner after the fight. 

Mr.Oinkers: Oink!

Ryan: Okay okay. I'll get you a medium fry.

Mr.Oinkers: Oink!

Ryan: Extra Ketchup! Now your pushing your luck.

Ryan gets out of bed and races out the door. He finds his friends at the cafe. 

Matt: Hey Ryan! Today is the big day! Are you hungrey? I know I am! I'm gonna get a numbers seven large and a number six with extra dip. 

Tori: Hia!

Ryan: Hi guys. Can you remind me to buy Mr.Oinkers a medium fry after the fight? I promised him I wouldn't forget.

Tori: Oh my gosh, I totally forgot about that pig. How is he?

Ryan: He's good.

Matt: I'm suprised, Mr.Oinkers only asked for a medium fry.

Ryan: And extra ketchup!

Matt: Extra Ketchup!

Tori: Hahahaha! I'll be at the fight, but I promised to help Sophia study for her test tomorrow. I got to get going to the library. Bye guys...

Matt and Ryan: Bye!

Alex and Anthony walk into the room.

Alex: Oh.. Hi guys.😐

Anthony: Hi guys....😐

Ryan: Are you ready for the fight today?

Anthony: Yeah!

Alex: You guys are going down! 😁 My brother and I have the best strategy!

Ryan: Wow.. Aaron having a strategy! Is the world coming to an end?!

Matt: Hahahaha! I'm I the only one who found that funny... Come on Alex, you had to find that funny..... Really no one. This is just sad. Sad I tell you!

Alex: I have to get going to my first class, but I'll talk you you guys later.

Matt: I have to get moving too. I'll see you soon. Bye!

Ryan and Anthony: Bye!

Anthony: Do you want to train for the fight later?

Ryan: Sure!

Ryan and Anthony walk to the walkway between to classes. 

Anthony: We could try like, combo moves! That sounds cool.

Ryan: Think about it... Yup... We would probably just put each other out. I think it would be better if we attacked separately.

Anthony: Uhhh... That's a good point. What if, because we are so amazingly awesome, we try to improve other areas of our strength. 

Ryan: That sounds like a good idea. No magic, I'll race you to the hillside.

Anthony: Yeah, but I'm going to beat you.