Chapter 2: Seeing All My Friends

"Ryan! RYAN! Wake up Ryan!"

 "Huhh... YELLOW IS MY FAVORITE ORANGE!"

 " Ryan, wake up. "

 " M-Matt, Did you really break into my dorm already. It's only the first day. " Matt's a great guy and my best friend. We went on so many adventures together. Matt has a code yellow. He is able to control electricity. Pretty shocking huh... ( Sorry, I couldn't resist )

 " Of course I had to break into your room. I had to make sure your alive right? " It's easy to tell when Matt's lying. The air get all frictiony, and he gets all tense. 

"I know your lying Matt. Why did you... No really, why did you break into my room? "

"Tori asked me to come get you. She said to meet her at the cafe this morning." Tori, Man she is really something. She's smart and awesome. She has a code light green. Her powers are based off plant life. She can heal people and do all kinds of crazy stuff.

" Okay, okay. Let me just get ready and I'll meet you there. " 

"Okay Ryan. But if your not there in 1 hour Me and Tori gonna conduct a search party." 

 ( Ryan: 😅😅😅 )

( Matt: 😑😑😑 )

 "Don't worry Matt, I'll be their. "

 "Okay Ryan. See you there!" Ryan walked into the kitchen. It was such a beautiful day out. He was so pumped. Yeah, Ryan might have to deal with math and science, along with other classes, but in 3 weeks he would start going to his classes about runes and magic. He would be able to show off all the amazing tricks he learned over the summer! Ryan walked to the bathroom and opens the door.

( Ryan: 😮 )

Ryan saw a familiar face when he walked in. It was Mr.Oinkers! 

( Mr.Oinkers: 🐷 )

 "Oink!"

 " Mr.Oinkers. I missed you so much. What did you do this summer while I was away? "

 "Oink"

Ahh. Okay.... I'll just... Leave.... Out this door... Enjoy planning whatever it is y -you have i-in m-mind. 

20 BORING MINUTES OF RYAN GETTING READY FOR A "NORMAL" SUNDAY MORNING.

Ryan walks through the parking lot and over the bridge. He looks down at his watch. 8:50!!!  Ryan only has 10 minutes to get to the cafe or he might worry Tori. He definitely does not want to worry Tori. Ohh... And Matt. He doesn't want to worry Matt either. Ryan starts running. The cafe is a good mile away. Ryan is starting to realize that maybe, just maybe he should have practiced running more. Ryan considers using his powers to help him get their faster but remembers that it is only week one of his semester. He didn't want a first year to catch him using his powers. He guesses he'll just have to run, the good old fashion way. Ryan starts running. He looks back down at his watch. 8:55. He starts to break into a sprint. Just about 1 minute into his sprint Ryan runs  straight into someome. Ryan gets back to his feet. 

" I'm  sorry. I didn't even see you there... Anthony? "

"Oh! Hi Ryan. I was just on my way the the cafe,... But I kinda got lost. Could you possibly point me in the right  direction?" 

" Acually, I was headed their myself. I was going to meet some friends. Wanna join me? "

"Sure"Ryan and Anthony walked to the cafe and arrived just in time to meet up with Tori and Matt. 

 Ryan: "Hey guys!"

Matt and Tori: "Hey Ryan!"

Ryan: " This is Anthony. I met him in the bus ride here. He is going to be a first year. "

Tori: "Nice to meet you. I'm Tori and this is Matt"

Anthony: " Are you all 3rd years like Ryan? "

Matt and Tori: " Yeah"

Matt: " I'm hungry. Who wants to eat? "

Ryan: " When are you not hungry? "

Tori, Ryan, Matt, and Anthony: " haha haha 😂

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading chapter 2. I know the chapters are short but I will try to write longer ones more often.