Chapter 31: The Detour

Brody, Gabe, Jaime, and Lisa from Sky Academy walked through the dorm rooms.

After the tournament, they had started to get to know each other more, and even though Gabe was intolerable, he wasn't a jerk.

Jamie and Lisa became good friends and Brody. Well, he was Brody.

Lisa and Brody started officially dating after they admitted their feelings after the tournament.

All was well at Sky Academy. Only it wasn't.

Everytime they neared to old, no longer used, lab, thay started to feel sick to their stomachs. They only discussed this with each other and no one else.

And not to mention, the dean suddenly went missing a month ago, right around the time these friends started having this uneasy feeling.

The four friends came up to the cafe and took a seat.

"So, guys. I needed to ask you something." Lisa commented.

"Go ahead, Lisa!" Jaime added with her usually cheerful mood.

"Have you guys been having a weird feeling whenever you go near the old lab."

"Yeah, acually I have. I don't know what it is though." Brody said.

"Maybe we should, I don't know, take a look?" Gade added, sarcastically.

"That's acually a good idea." Jamie complemented.

"How about me meet here, eight o'clock tonight?" Lisa continued.

The friends all agree and walked off to their respective classes.

( MEANWHILE )

The Life Acadamy students sat in the van that was driving to Shadow Academy.

They all sat talking about what to do when they get to their destination.

Anthony sat in the back, thinking to himself. 

Anthony's P.O.V.

It's getting late. I look down at my watch. It says 7:30. I probably should try to sleep. But how can I? We are on our way to Shadow, but I know we should be going to Sky. And before you ask, I don't know how I know this.

I sigh and lay my head back onto the head rest. Just as I am about to drift into sleep, the van comes to a stop, and I open my eyes.

It looks like everyone is as confused as I am.

"Why did we stop?" I hear Tori call from the middle on the vehicle.

Just then, Professor Petra opens the side doors and motions for us to come out.

"Why did the van stop, Professor?" I hear Matt ask Petra.

"I think the engine is busted." Petra replied.

"How are we supposed to get their now?"

"What do we do?"

"Does anyone know where we are? There is literally just trees all around us." Sophia asks.

"I think the Sky Academy is acually not to far from here. We could probably walk. Once we are their we can look at that location for Ryan, and ask for some gas or some form of transportation." The Professor declared.

"Let's start walking the." Alex piped in.

Sky Academy. Oh God. We're going to Sky Academy.

( MEANWHILE )

3rd P.O.V.

Evan turned to face Pred.

Evan: Oh no...

That's when all hell broke loose.

Evan and Pred ran after Mr.Oswald. Mr.Oswald was running toward the lab room. The two bumped into Mr.Oswald when he stopped abruptly.

( MOMENTS BEFORE )

Lisa, Brody, Jaime, and Gade stood outside of the cafe.

"Are you ready guys!" Jamie questioned, excited as always.

"Let's just get going." Gade retorted.

Brody grabbed Lisa's hand and began walking towards the old lab.

"Ladies first." Gabe gestured for Jamie to go first.

"Oh." Jaime blushed slightly, causing Gabe to blush.

Gabe turned away, and said: "Let's get going."

"Yep, yep." Jaime responded.

"If you guys are done flirting, we should start moving before someone sees us." Brody yelled through a smirk.

Lisa playfully slapped him on the shoulder.

Gabe and Jaime ran to catch up with their two friends as they walked to the lab.

Lisa came to a stop and turned around to face her friends. They looked like they were going to through up.

"Ouch. You guys dont look good. When I said I felt uneasy, I didnt mean like, I'm going to puke, sick." Lisa replied to the look on their faces.

"Its okay. I probably because we are getting closer to the source of our problem." Jamie said, trying to push through her sick feeling.

"Okay then. Let's get-"

My way of a cliffhanger, but chapter was to short......continue...

Suddenly a blast of heat knocked Lisa and her friends to their feet. 

The four friends sat their trying to catch their breath. After a minute they looked up.

"What was that?!" Gabe exclaimed.

"I don't know." Jaime responded.

Brody was looking the other way, towards the forest.

"Correct me if I'm wrong, but is that part of Life Academy running this way." Brody commented.

"That is definitely them." Lisa said.

"Should we go into the lab, or get them, and then go in?" Jaime asked.

"We could use the help, but what if whoever or whatever escapes before we can get to them." Brody looked into Lisa's eyes.

"Lisa, what should we do?"

------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you so much for reading, I hope you enjoyed!

The story is coming to an end soon, but..... the WILL BE A SEQUAL!!!

This chapter is dedicated to prime_vivid2017 for motivating me to get this chapter out. Sry for getting it out so late...😖

Again, plz remember to...

VOTE

COMMENT

AND FOLLOW