Chapter 27: Dreams

( A/N This is a continuation of last chapter's dream. Keep on reading! )

Anthony's P.O.V.

I'm in the pool room. No wait, if the person in front of me is me, than I'm.... This must be a dream. I realize what I'm seeing. I haven't thought about really, since it happened. This is when I had the fight with Alex. This is when I lost control of my powers. I don't know how it happened. I mean, my powers are one of the easiest to contain. It's really strange. I, well not me, the other me. This is confusing. I'm just going to say, Me 2.0. So, Me 2.0 stomps into the pool room. I go to sit down next to the water, because the water has always calmed me down, but once I hit the water, I lost it. It never happened before. what happened next, can't describe. When it happened to me, I couldn't remember it, and now my mind wandered to someone shaking me saying my name.
( A/N does anyone remember this scene from earlier? Comment if you do)

Emily's P.O.V.

I look around, but the sight is really confusing. I'm in this dungeons thingy. Tori is here, Dr.Emilia, and someone being called Lexi. They are all caged. I yell out to them, but they can't hear me, or don't care. Something happens, and Lexi turns into this super looking robot. Must be a Tech user. Something happens; they break out of the cages, navigate they way through the dungeons, and get cornered. This doesn't look good. What is going on? Why is Tori and Emilia leaving Lexi? Suddenly my view changes. I'm in an area looking thing and I see Ryan fighting someone with a shadow rune. She looks dangerous and I appears as if they are going to stop the fight. Ryan is screaming bloody murder and the other girl look terrified. They a portal appears and some old looking dude steps out with a student at his side. I look down a notice a girl. It's Lexi. And she is dead.

3rd P.O.V.
( A/N yup, Sophia slept soundly. )

The drowsy students all woke up to the screeching sound of tires as the car pulled into the Terra Academy parking lot. They pulled in and saw Slade standing by a set of double doors on the other side of the lot. The students all got out and walked over to where Slade was standing.

Slade: Finally! You guys are here. We have much to do but first I recommend you all get some sleep. You look exhausted.

Petra: Slade is right. Off you go know. There is some spare dorms towards the South campus. You can use them during our stay.

They all walked off, reluctant for it was such a long drive. The only people left outside were Slade and the Professor.

Slade: I probably should get going.

Slade got up to leave, but was stopped by the professor.

Slade: What is it?

Petra: I need to let you know that we can't let the Terra students know why we are here. We can have everyone panicing.

Slade: I understand Professor; I will let our students know as well.

Petra: Thank you Slade.

( MEANWHILE )

Alex and Sophia walk side by side and talked about whatever came to mind.

Alex: I had this really weird dream last night. I was in the arena and their was a fight. And there was Tori, Matt, Ryan, my brother, this one girl and someone named Lexi that I've never seen.

Emily: I had a dream too. There was also someone named Lexi...

Alex: What is it?

Emily: She, she died.

Alex: Why were we never informed of this?!

Emily: I don't know why Ryan, Tori, and Matt wouldn't tell us, but guy probably have their reasons. When this is all over, we can ask them. Okay?

Alex: Fine.

( MEANWHILE )

Anthony's P.O.V.

I'm sitting on my bed in a room that I have to share with Alex. Not as comfortable as mine back at Life Academy, but still. Alex wasn't here yet, he went to go talk to Emily. I wonder why I had lost control. I haven't thought about it really since it happened. I'm kind of scared. What if it happened again, what if I hurt someone. I happened when I touched the water. Maybe, if I stayed away from the water, I won't happen again. That's it! I'll stay away from the water. That way, no one will get hurt! Maybe it will work, just maybe.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi! Thanks so much for reading!! Sorry for the sad-ish chapter. I felt like I needed to include it. I'll try to make the next few more lively.  By the way, should I make a PERCY JACKSON GRANDSON OF VOLDEMORT story?? Please let me know! Also, I have a face reveal posted in my question and answer story, go check it out!!! Have a wonderful amazing rest of your day!!