Chapter 32: The Chase

Lisa and the other Sky Academy students ran towards the Life Academy students.

"Come on! You have to help us!" Jaime yelled.

"What happened?" Slade asked.

"We'll explain as we go. We don't have much time."

The students all run toward to old lab entrance.

"So, we were coming here to investigate  this weird power surge and then, and blast of heat wiped us off our feet." Lisa started. Brody picked up where she left off.

"You see, we think that there might be someone there."

"Do you think it might be Ryan?" Matt asked to no one in particular.

"It could be," Emily answered.

"Wait. What do you mean?" Sophia went over and gave Tori a hug.

"Basically, Ryan went missing not to long ago. We think someone kidnapped him, or something like that." Alex explained.

"Well, it isn't doing any good just sitting here. Let's get moving." Gabe declared, clearly annoyed that they weren't getting anything done.

"Gabe is right. Let's go." Petra motioned for the kids to begin their journey into the lab.

( MEANWHILE )

Evan, Pred, and Mr.Oswald gathered around the fire that had started in the genetic testing room. The one Ryan was currently in.

Ryan was passed out on the floor.

"What are you going to do now?" Evan exclaimed more than asked.

"You have a big brain. Figure it out." Pred sneered.

"You two are impecible. We have to get moving before someone find us."

"What do we do about the kid?" Pred looked at Mr.Oswald for an answer. When he didn't respond, Evan did for him.

"We have to carry him duh. We can't just leave him here."

"Not it!" Pred touched his nose. The other two raised their eyebrows at his childish behavior.

"I'm not doing it." Mr.Oswald said.

"Fine, I'll do it. But, don't expect me to be happy about it." Evan went over and slung Ryan over his shoulder.

He was lighter than Evan expected.

Evan, Pred, and Mr.Oswald all walked out of the room, but when they saw the door come flying off, they began to run.

"There they are!" Jaime yelled for all of them to hear.

"Ryan!" Tori yelled. She saw him unconscious over some blond guy's shoulder.

Anthony's P.O.V.

We ran into the room, ready for a fight. What I wasn't ready for was to pass out.

I saw what looked like Pred and Mr.Oswald from the descriptions that Tori and Matt gave me

Then, I looked over to where Ryan was. He was layed over someone's shoulder.

The man turned around to face us. I let out a sharp gasp. He looked like an exact copy of me. The blond hair. The green eyes.

The next thing he did sent Shivers down my back.

He looked right at me and gave a creepy grin.

That's when I passed out.

3rd P.O.V.

Alex looked in front of himself and noticed that Anthony looked pale as a ghost. He knew what was coming.

Alex ran foward just in time to catch him from falling backwards. Alex layed Anthony down gently.

Tori and Matt activated their runes and began to attack the three men.

Nothing they could do seemed to affect them.

Matt growled in frustration. He wasn't going to let them take his best friend away from him again.

Despite the tears in her eyes, Tori kept on fighting.

The other student behind the two third years activated their runes to try and help them.

Emily shot boulders and Jamie blasted them with water. Alex transformed in a wolf and Sophia teleported around their enemies as they fought. The other Sky Academy students attacked.

Just as they began to get a leg up in the fight, Mr.Oswald turned to face the students.

"Until next time." Mr.Oswald used his psychic powers to teleport them out of the fight.

"Ryan!" Tori yelled to the empty wall.

She began to cry and the others went over to comfort her.

(TIME SKIP)

Evan, Pred, and Mr.Oswald arrived in the back of a campus.

They knew that if they wanted to hit hard, they needed to attack the source of their problems.

They walked, careful to not be seen, towards the outskirts of the campus.

This is where they would strike. Tommarrow....

They won't know what hit them.

------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you so much for reading. I hope you enjoyed!!

Please don't forget to...

Follow

Comment

And Vote