Walls

Pairing: Cassian x teen!reader
Warning: none
Note: I cannot type or spell today. 
Requested by: no one

                                               "What in the Cauldron?" Cassian muttered to himself. 

                                                 You see, Cassian decided to drop by his dearly beloved niece (Az's niece) and all he kept running into is invisible walls. No, literally. Invisible. He can press his palms against it and push all he wants but it won't let him through. So far, he's hit at least fifty different walls and more than sixty of the same walls. 

                                                 "Y/n!" Cassian shouts, "Why did you make these walls?! Did I do something?!" Silence. 

                                                   "Y/n! Sweetie! Come on!" 

                                                     Cassian sighs, he gives up and just sits on the floor. Her cat, Night, strode over to Cassian. She rubbed against Cassian's leg then walked off right into a wall. Unlike the male, the feline went straight through it. 

                                                     "WHAT THE HELL?!"

                                                       Mor sniggered. She, Rhys, Feyre, and Azriel approached Cassian. 

                                                       "I see that you've done something to make her mad," said Azriel, "What did you do this time?" 

                                                         "Nothing! I swear!" 

                                                          "Lies!" Y/n's voice shouts although distant, "He dyed my hair blue!" 

                                                            "It's a joke!" Cassian protested. 

                                                             "HOW IS THAT A JOKE?!"

                                                              Y/n approached Cassian and stood in front of him, safe because of the wall between them. Mor burst into hysterical laughter. 

                                                               "I hate you," Y/n stated to Cassian. 

                                                                 "No, you don't."

                                                                  "Yes, I do." 

                                                                    "Y/n."

                                                                      "Stay out of this, Uncle Az!" 

This one is short, but it's all I could come up with. Sorry.