Explain

Pairing: Fenrys Moonbeam x child!reader
Warning: none
Note: I think this is the last part......?
Requested by: no one

                                              "Absolutely not," Fenrys crossed his arms, staring at his daughter and Kieran sitting on opposite sides of the room.

                                              "But-" Y/n started.

                                               "No." Y/n pouts.

                                                Fenrys literally dragged Kieran out of the house and tossed the boy outside, slamming the door behind the boy. Fenrys then marched to Y/n's bedroom and started to lecture her.

                                               "I warned you." Aelin states, watching Kieran glumly march inside the living room of Aelin and Rowan's shared bedroom.

                                               "Aelin," Rowan sighs.

                                               "Fenrys doesn't even know who Kieran is, exactly. If he knew then Kieran would probably still be with Y/n." Aelin replied with a shrug.

                                                "I just want to be her friend." Kieran muttered.

                                                 "We know. You've been infatuated with Y/n the minute you saw her as a pup back in Doranelle." Kieran's tipped ears turned pink.

                                                 "I'm not infatuated!" Kieran protested.

                                                  "Then you wouldn't be a blushing mess, ding dong."

                                                  Kieran's cheeks are the next to turn pink.

"Get some rest, Kieran. Aelin and I will speak to Fenrys tomorrow." Kieran nodded and slipped into his bedroom.

~next morning~

                                                    "Kieran!" Y/n squeals, jumping out of Fenrys's arms.

                                                    "Y/n, wait-" Fenrys scrambled to snag the back of Y/n's shirt.

                                                    Kieran caught Y/n and spun her around like a newly wedded bride.

                                                   "Fenrys," Aelin arches a brow at the white wolf, "Leave them be for now and let us explain about Kieran."

                                                     Fenrys glares at Kieran holding hands with Y/n as Aelin starts to explain.

                                                      As far as Fenrys understood the story, Kieran was a street rat and often saw Y/n wandering around the streets of Doranelle. Kieran has attempted to see if Y/n needed any help, but she always bolted before he can get close to her.

                                                     One day, Kieran didn't see Y/n anywhere throughout Doranelle. He got worried and eventually picked up her scent like how Y/n found Fenrys's. Kieran followed it then eventually lost it again. He wandered around until he ended up in Terrasen.

                                                     Kieran picked up Y/n's scent again and followed it all the way to the very same house Fenrys and Y/n now reside in.

                                                    "The little bastard better stay away from her." Fenrys muttered, glaring at Kieran.

                                                    "Fenrys." Aelin sighs.

                                                   "No. My pup will not find love until she's over three centuries old." Aelin gaped at Fenrys.

                                                    "Over three centuries?! That's older than older Rowan!"

                                                    "It's already too late too," Rowan adds, "They've already shared a kiss." Fenrys jolted.

                                                      "WHAT?!"

How many parts did I do for this mini-series? I never intended it to be this long but you lot really liked it so I decided to keep going with it.