1. Jack is sick

It was a beautiful winter morning. The sun was shining, the snow was falling.

However, Jack woke up at 10 o'clock, feeling like absolute shit.

His orange skin was pale, even after he did his make-up, his head felt like it was constantly banged with a hammer, his nose was stuffy and runny, his throat also hurt like hell.

It was probably because him and Dave went outside to throw snow at Steven and Dee, until Peter stopped them and gave them work.

He ate some cooked eggs for breakfast, relieving his headache a little bit. He was still feeling like shit.

He usually has to be at work at 12 o'clock, but he decided to call in sick, at least for today.

He called his phone-headed boss, also his brother, Peter.

"Hello? Hello, hello? Jack, why did you call my phone head?

"B-Bro..." Jack tried to hold back a cough.

"Jack? Are you okay?"

"Peter, bro, I'm kind of sick..." After barely finishing that sentence, he had a bad coughing fit.

"Jeez, Jack... I told you and Dave to not go outside in your work clothes to carry snow into the building! At least the kids didn't start a snow war in the pizzeria, so that's good..." Peter rambled.

"P-Peter, can I please be free from work today? I feel very bad..." Jack asked, once he finally stopped coughing.

"Of course, bro. You can have the whole week off if you need to. Take care of yourself!"

"T-Thanks..." Jack said then hanged up the phone.

Jack drank some medicine and made some tea.

He turned on the TV, not really caring what he was watching and laid down on the couch, covering himself with a blanket, which was purple. It kinda reminded him of Dave.

Speaking of Dave...

"Old Sport!!!" he heard a familiar man with a New York accent behind the door, knocking like the zombie apocalypse just started and he needed to hide.

Jack quickly stood up, then regretted it, because his head hurt and he saw nothing but blackness for a split second. "I'm coming, I'm coming!"

He opened the door, to see Dave, his best friend and coworker.

"Jack, my boy!" he exclaimed and hugged the shorter orange man.

"Dave, what in The Real Fredbear's name are you and your aubergine ass doing here?" Jack asked, pulling away from the hug.

"What do you think, sportsy? I'm here to keep you company!" Dave explained, with a smile on his face.

"Dave-" Jack started, but then turned away from the purple man and fell into another coughing fit.

Dave walked in and closed the door, since it was cold outside.

Once Jack stopped, Dave immedeatly started asking questions.

"Did you drink some tea? Did you eat? Did you take your medicine?"

Jack didn't know that Dave, the former kiddie strangler, could be so caring.

"Yes, yes, and yes. Now tell me, how the hell did you get here? Didn't Steven or Peter tell you to go entertain kiddins with that rabbit suit?" Jack asked, after he sat down on the sofa with Dave.

"Oh? Yeah... When it was 12 am, I was waiting for you in the saferoom. You weren't coming, so I decided to look for you in the dining area. When I was in the hallway, I saw Peter talking to his phone head. I heard him saying that you can take the whole week off of work for some reason. I asked him where you were, and he told me that you were at home, sick. Then I fell on my knees and coughed like I was dying. He somehow believed that I was sick too, so he let me go home."