10. Fun In Vegas [SMUT]

Jack and Dave had done good work in dayshift for several months, and now, it was time for Vegas, just like Dave promised!

Jack really loved being there, watching stripper foxes, casinos, eating salad, all of that. But most importantly, he loved being together with Dave.

But when Dave wanted to get some hookers, Jack would always get protective and pull him away from them.

"Hey there, wanna go to my hotel room-" Dave was talking to a busty female stripper, who was looking like she was ready for some big dick.

"Um, Dave, we have to go." Jack took the purple man by his hand and pulled him out of the building.

"Sportsy, what's up with you? Why won't you let me fuck at least one of those hot strippers? If you want, I can share, y'know?" He questioned the orange man, pulling his hand away.

Then, out of blue, Jack did something unexpected. He was kissing him.

The tangerine was holding  aubergine's neck, to pull him in.

Dave left his hands hanging in the air, his eyes wide open in shock.

After a quick kiss, Jack pulled away and looked at the ground, gripping his arm with his hand, looking embarrased.

Dave stared down at him, his mouth agape. "S-Sportsy, I didn't know you felt that way about me..."

"You know what, Dave, forget I did that, I'm sorry-" Jack was holding back tears, thinking that he did a terrible mistake.

"Spo- Jack. Do you actually like me? Like, more than just a friend?" Dave asked.

Jack gulped, squeezing out a small "y-yes..."

"Jack..." Dave put his fingers on his tangerine's chin, to make him look up at him.

"I feel the same way about you." He confidently admitted.

"Wha- Really? You do?" Jack stuttered, a surprized look on his face.

The other man didn't answer, he went straight for the kiss.

Fastforward to when they come back to their hotel room...

Dave pulled Jack to the bedroom before shutting the door, pinning the orange man, his hands firmly grasping his hips.

Damn, he has never been this excited before.

Jack leaned forward to capture his lips with Dave's, his hands wrapping around the aubergine's waist.

A small moan escaped Dave's lips before he moved to the tangerine's neck, kissing and biting the skin there.
Jack moaned in response, as the back of his head hit the door, in order to give the taller man better access.

Soon enough, Dave started unbuttoning Jack's button-up shirt, and then his own. He shrugged it off his shoulders and continued kissing and caressing Sportsy.

When he would get with hookers, he would just lay them down on the bed, fuck them and then tell them to get out of his room. But it wasn't like that with Jack. He was extremely affectionate towards him. He wasn't lying to his tangerine about his feelings to him.

"Tell me if I do something you don't like, okay?" Dave leaned his head against the door.

"O-Ok..." Jack's voice was strained.

Dave then palmed him throught his pants, his mouth on Jack's neck again.

The orange man softly groaned, his hands clawing at the purple man's bare back.

Dave really liked the sounds Sportsy was making. He wanted more.

Jack let himself be picked up by Dave, and laid down onto the bed.

Dave kissed Jack with complete passion, before moving to his neck, then all the way to his trousers.

Jack's breath hitched as the purple man removed his trousers slowly, tossing them onto the floor.

The sight of Jack's erection straining against his boxers only increased the heat growing inside of Dave.

"I'm gonna make you feel good, Sportsy..." Dave whispered into Jack's ear before biting on it, making the orange blush.

He then finally removed Jack's boxers, freeing his aching dick.

Dave decided to give it a light stroke, just to start out.

"D-Dave..." Jack groaned, his hand tugging at the purple man's pants.

He got the message, so he stood up to remove them swiftly, then came right back to bed.

Jack's hands rested on Dave's back, as his hands were doing wonders, pumping slowly.

"Dave, please..." Jack moaned.

Dave's hand motions became faster, as he leaned down to bite Jack's neck again.

A loud moan escaped the tangerine's throat as his hands gripped the bedsheets.

"Jack." Dave moaned, pressing open-mouth kisses to his lover's neck. His own erection was becoming unbearable. "Jack, I fucking love you"

"I-ah- I love you t-too..." Jack barely replied through all the plesure that Dave was giving him.

He felt his stomach tighten as Dave pumped his dick harder.

"I-I'm gonna-!"

"Come for me, Jack..." Dave moaned before slamming his lips onto the tangerine's.

Jack's cum stained his purple fingers as he continued pumping, feeling the orange's nails clawing at his back.