30. Fantasy [SMUT]

"Whoop! It's here!" Old Sport sang to himself when he closed the front door of his house and set down the safely wrapped package in his hands.

It's good that it was nighttime by the time he got home. Boy, was he going to have so much fun with his new toy.

He sat down on the bed in his room, taking out a medium sized purple dildo out of the package.

He thought whether he should buy the biggest size, but since he hadn't had any "expierience", he decided to be safe and order a medium sized one.

Jack laid on the bed peacefully, just relaxing.

He closed his eyes, thinking...
Sometimes Jack wished he was a woman. Cause... He likes men, and a lot of people don't find it normal. But if he was a woman liking men, it would be okay.
Jack didn't have gender dysphoria, but it still bothered him that he's gay and that no man would like him.

He pushed the negative thoughts aside, at least for tonight.

The package box and wrapper pieces were brushed off the orange's bed carelessly.

Jack turned off the lights and closed the bedroom's door.

He began undressing himself. He was fully naked in no time, since, well, nobody except him was there anyway, so...

He got under the covers, his toy in hand.

Jack had done his research, so first of all, he got some lube from the drawer and slicked some of it on his fingers. This was the usual masturbation routine for him.

"What would my co-workers think about me? What would my parents say? My brother?"

He ignored every single thought that only ruined the good self-love time he was about to have as he pushed three of his fingers deeper in his asshole.

"What would Dave think of me?"
The only sentence that stood out was this one. Dave. The Aubergine man, who killed kids and commited all sorts of different crimes. Of course, that is illegal. Bad.

Jack always hated him for being like this. But now... It seemed... Kinda hot...

Jack shook his head when his erection was starting to rise. "No, no, no! I must think about someone else! Anyone, but Dave!"

The tangerine lubed up the dildo and then lightly brushed his ass with the tip, to arouse himself.

"Ok... Who do I think about?"

He had seen a bunch of gay male pornstars, with abs, and well-built bodies, huge dicks. He had seen some good looking male hookers in Vegas. They looked way more appealing than those female strippers that Dave would drool over.
But... Thinking about every single one of them, one by one, had no effect.

Jack sighed, about to make a difficult moral choice.

Will he jack off to his co-worker, who murders kids, for pleasure? Or will he take all the time he needs to find another solution for a good time?

"Ain't no rules to this shit. Jack off to anyone you want. They won't know anyway, as long as you keep this as a secret." A voice entered the orange man's head.

Alright... It's going to be okay... He will never find out... Jack closed his eyes getting lost in his fantasies.

- - -

"Jack... Sweetheart... Why would you hate me?" Dave purred, with a seductive voice, the shorter man being backed against a wall.

"D-Dave... I-" Jack couldn't finish the sentence, because he was silenced with a passionate, wet kiss.

Dave slithered his arms around the orange's waist, then grabbed his ass, pulling Jack closer to his crotch, making the shorty yelp slightly.

Jack put his arms on the tall, strong purple man's shoulders, to support himself.

- - -

Jack slowly pushed the purple dildo inside of himself, biting his lip. If he hadn't prepared beforehand, it would've been more painful.

"Nrgh... Dave..." Jack grunted out his fantasy subject's name, feeling ashamed of himself.

He isn't going to find out anyway, so why be ashamed?

"D-Davey..!-" Jack whined, struggling to push the dildo inside of himself fully.

- - -

"You're such a little goddamn slut, aren't you, Jack?" Dave purred in his ear before softly biting on it, sending shivers down the orange's spine.

"Y-Yes, Davey... I am your little slut..." Orange moaned when Dave took off both of their clothes.

Dave laid the other man on the bed, lubing up his dick.

Jack closed his eyes and prepared himself for Dave inside of him.

- - -

"Y-Yes, Dave! Yes! Just like that, Davey!-" Jack moaned like a slut, as he grabbed the bedsheets with one hand and rocked the sex toy in and out at a quick pace.

"Ah!- mghh- D-Dave... Faster, please!" Jack sped up even more, his fantasies getting a little out of control.

"DAVE!!!" he moaned very loudly, his dick, which was ignored, shooting the load all over the bedsheets.

God fucking dammit.

Jack came back to reality, feeling like his life was colourful again, not bland and boring.

Boy, his ass was going to hurt the other day. But it was worth it.

Jack's still a little ashamed that he thought about Dave while doing the do, and even sexually yelled out his name several times, but... He just couldn't help it.

It wasn't like he was going to think about him ALL the time when masturbating.

Jack sighed to himself, feeling too tired to clean up, but doing so anyway.

- - -

"..." Dave sat there in silence, his hands supporting his head above the desk, his crotch wet, despite not masturbating.

"My god." He mumbled to himself.

He always knew Sportsy was gay, but he didn't ask him, cause he was scared of offending him, or ruining the mood overall. But now it was obvious.

Now that Dave thinks about it... It's pretty cute when someone fucks themselves while thinking of him.

Especially Old Sport. He's such a cutie.

Dave smiled, going to sleep.