2. Now Dave is sick (MINOR SMUT WARNING)

Jack was sick for the whole week, but Dave was there to cuddle with him, cook for him, even help him clean his house and overall keep him company.

It was a really good time for Dave to spend 7 days in Sportsy's house.

On one of the days they kinda got drunk and ended up sleeping in one bed... They don't really remember much from that night, but whatever, it's time to go to work.

Dave was feeling alright in the morning. He got dressed in his usual purple clothes and waited for Jack to finish doing his make-up and get dressed.

"Uh, Dave? I forgot my button-up shirt... Can you bring it to me?" Dave heard Jack from the bathroom.

"Sure, Old Sport, it's in the closet, right?" Dave asked, just to make sure.

"Yeah, it's in the closet!" Jack answered.

Dave opened the white closet and took his orange button up shirt he usually wears to work.

He walked into the bathroom without knocking, to see a naked Old Sport, who was just pulling up his boxers.

"Old Sport, there is your- oh..."

"Dave, what the fuck?! Knock before coming in, Jesus!" Jack took the shirt from him and slammed the door in the purple man's face.

Dave just stared at the door for a second before realising that he actually saw Jack's naked ass.

"Wow..." He whispered to himself, backing away from the bathroom door.

He then waited for Jack, and when he finally came out, they walked outside and drove with Jack's car to Freddy's.

"Davey's back, baby!" Dave shouted to the whole restaurant when they got there.

"I hope you two aren't sick anymore and are ready to work, because Matt and Jimbo are asking for a raise for wearing these suits! And uh... We don't want that in Freddy's pizzerias!" Steven said.

"Jack, how was your week, was it okay?" Peter asked his brother.

"Yeah, it was okay, I'm not sick anymore." Jack answered with a smile on his orange face.

"Bro! I missed you!" Dee popped out of her music box to hug Jack.

"Hey, what about me? Am I not important to anyone?" Dave pouted.

"Hah, no." Dee sarcastically answered.

"Of course you're important. To me, at least." Jack pulled away from the hug with Dee and then pulled Dave's collar to himself and kissed him on the cheek.

Dee was staring at them with the widest eyes she's ever widened.

Steven and Peter were also staring, even if their heads were red phones.

Dave's face looked like a fucking tomato.

Jack's face was also like a fucking tomato. "Oh shit I messed up, I messed up, I shouldn't have done that!!!" his inner voices were screaming at him.

"Um... No homo, haha..." Jack added, after a few seconds of silence.

Dave awkwardly smiled while blushing. "Yeah- okay, haha..."

"I-I'll go put on the bear suit now, see you all later..." Jack quickly walked to the saferoom.

Dave was left there with a puppet and two rotary phone-heads surrounding him.

"I-I have to go to the bathroom, i'll put on the suit later..." Dave tried to act cool, then he speed walked to the bathroom.

He looked at himself in the mirror. He then washed his face with cold water from the sink, which surprizingly wasn't dirty or looked like piss. It's still not recommended for drinking though.