3. No Homo [Smut]

"Hey, Jack! I need your help with something!" Peter shouted to Jack, about to leave the building, cause it's the end of his shift.

Dave was right beside him, he also stopped to look at the phone-man.

"Jack, you're a trained technician, right? Could you go fix up Funtime Foxy before it becomes The Trashpile again?" Peter asked.

"Yeah, sure, I have a book about repairing robots, I can do that." Jack replied.

"Oh, ok! Funtime Foxy is in the saferoom, bro! Do you need me to keep you company maybe?" Peter asked.

Before Jack could answer, Dave stepped in. "Nah, I'm gonna be with him, let's go, Old Sport."

"Um... Okay... Good luck!" Peter wished and walked to the security office.

When Jack and Dave got to the saferoom, they saw Funtime Foxy, all torn apart.

"Oh, look, the Trashpile!" Dave pointed at the robot. "How the hell are you going to fix it, Jack?"

"Dude, I'm a trained technician, this will be a piece of cake for me!" Jack bragged, getting the wrench out of his pocket.

30 minutes later...

"I aM onCe aGaIn nOt a TrAsHpILe" the robot said in its robotic feminine voice.

"Only half an hour to fix an ugly robotic trashpile?"

"Yep."

"Wow, you're really skilled, Jack. Now, get out of here, you cursed Fax!" Dave shouted.

The robot ran out of the saferoom to the Kids Cove.

"Hey, Dave, shouldn't we go home now?" Jack was suspecting that something will happen.

"Um, Jack... I have a weird thing to ask you..." Dave scratched his neck.

"If it involves kid killing, the answer's no." Jack immedeatly said.

"No, Jack, I don't kill kiddins anymore, I want to ask you something else."

"Then spill the beans, grape man." Jack smiled and crossed his hands.

"Do you know what it's like to kiss another man?"

"Whoa, Dave, what are you trying to get to? No, I don't know what it's like?" Jack answered, blushing uncontrollably.

"Me too... Do you want to... Uh... Kiss? Uh, no homo, haha..." Dave asked awkwardly.

Jack had a fucking crush on him, of course he wants to fucking do that.
"U-uh, yeah, sure, let's do it, no homo..."

Jack and Dave were both excited as fuck, but didn't show it, so there's no suspicion between each other.

They got close to each other. Jack wrapped his arms around Dave's back while one of Dave's hands was on Jack's back and the other was in his orange locks.

Dave leaned in to the shorter man and connected their lips.

It was very slow, short, kind of passionate even.

Dave then pulled away, thinking that that's it, but Jack didn't think so.
Jack grabbed him by his long purple hair and connected their lips again, this time the kiss was more passionate, quick, wet and naughty, in a way.

And they weren't ending it anytime soon. They took a good few minutes to express their love towards each other.

Once they ran out of air, they slowly pulled away from each other, breaking the saliva string between them.

They didn't have any words at this point.

Also, both had boners that desperatly called for attention.

"O-Okay, that was nice... Old Sport..." Dave finally said.

"Y-Yeah... Dave... I think we both have a problem..." Jack smiled lustfully.

"U-Uh, oh, ya mean this, sportsy?" Dave laughed, looking at his erection.

"Do you want me to take care of it, Davey?" Jack got down on his knees and looked at Dave seductively.

"U-U-Uh... Yeah... No! Uh, yeah?" Dave stumbled with his words.

Jack giggled then unbuckled Dave's belt, slipped down his pants, then hooked his pointer fingers on his boxers and pulled them down.

Damn, Big Dick Davey nickname wasn't a god damned lie.

Jack rubbed his huge rod a few times, before licking the tip, earning a groan from Dave.

"It's the saferoom, nobody can hear us in here." Jack reminded, then took him in his mouth. It was difficult, but anything for his Davey.

Dave was already releasing moans. He grabbed Jack by his hair and pushed him in deeper, almost choking him.

"S-S-Sportsy... How are you so good at this..." he moaned. Jack liked what he said.

When Dave finally came in his mouth, Jack swallowed all of it, then looked up at Dave, biting his lip.

He stood up and dusted himself.

"Wait, Sportsy, what about you?" Dave asked.

"We're going to my place, Dave. We'll take care of it there." Jack said and walked out of the saferoom together with Dave.

"Hmm, okay, Sportsy, let's go"