27. Pineapple juice [SMUT]

"Sportsy... Why are you drinking so much pineapple juice?" Dave tilted his head in confusion, as he watched the orange man gulp down another glass of the yellow sour liquid.

Jack licked his lips, and set down the glass on the dining table. He gave Dave that "Are you a dumbass or something?" Look, but didn't say anything.

Dave was even more confused. "W-What? What is it Old Sport? I just didn't know you like pineapple so damn much, I just think it tastes too sour, even sourer than my damned childhood"

Jack chuckled at the joke, but still didn't explain why he drank almost 2 liters of juice.

"Just... I gotta go, Davey, see ya tommorow." Jack smiled at him, seconds later remembering that he called Dave by his nickname he never used before. Instead of being a scaredy cat about it, he decided to roll with it.

Dave waved goodbye to Old Sport, who was leaving the restaurant, since it was 6:15 already.

The purple man just brushed off the fact that Sportsy is a pineapple juice monster and drove home.

"Time to see what Sportsy's doing!" He said to himself cheerfully when he got home.

He turned on his secret cameras, looking throught them for Jack.

Oh, there Jack was, changing his clothes! Is he going to masturbate? Go to bed soon? Take a shower? Go watch TV? Eat?

Before the aubergine could think of any more possibilities, he heard Jack flopping on the bed, without his workshirt or pants, only with boxers.

Dave watched him closely, his hands gripping the edge of his desk impatiently.

And... Yep, Jack's masturbating. Eh, not the first time seeing him do that.

"Mhm..." Jack hummed when he rubbed the tip of his dick, which was still under his boxers.

Dave gripped the table harder, his fingertips almost making it crack.

Jack moaned with such high pitch, he sounded like a female. He was definetly excercising his voice to be such high pitched.

Dave felt his "dragon" slowly trying to leave the cave, as Jack pinched his nipples, while rubbing his rod up and down.

His eyes were glued to the screen, analyzing the orange man, making him too busy to masturbate, despite his erection making him a little uncomfortable.

Jack groaned as his legs relaxed on the bed. He then took out his hand, which was stained with his own cum. He brought it closer to his face.

Dave got confused. He raised his eyebrow at the sight. "What is he going to do?"

Then, Jack licked his hand clean, smiling.

Dave tilted his head, letting go of the desk edges. He had sucked Sporty's dick before, and honestly? The taste of cum isn't that great. But pleasuring someone you love is a great feeling, so it doesn't really matter.

Jack then got dressed in his home clothes and then went to grab a snack and watch TV.

Dave was bored so he got off of the cameras. Tommorow is another day...

---

"Hey, Dave! What's up?" Jack casually entered the saferoom at 12 am, like usual.

"Uh... Dave?" He called out again, after he couldn't see him by the suit, where he usually waits for the orange.

Before he could react, he felt someone's hands slither around his waist, and hot breath on his neck sending shivers down his spine.

"Gnh, D-Dave... Not now..." Jack gasped when he felt Dave kiss the nape of his neck.

Dave let him go slowly, but didn't stop there. He walked in front of him, grabbing his wrists, to keep him in place.

Dave kissed Jack, biting his lip for the entrance, which was soon allowed.

As their tongues were curling against each other, Dave snuck in his thigh in the other man's crotch, making him slightly moan.

Dave felt him getting hard. Now was the time.

The aubergine pulled away and got on his knees, desperate for Jack's taste.

"D-Dave, what are you-" Jack stuttered as the purple man unbuckled his belt and unzipped his pants, pulling them down.

Jack decided to stay still and let Dave do his own thing.

Jack didn't hold back those beautiful, feminine moans that Dave liked so much.

It only motivates him to keep going, despite almost choking on Jack's dick getting jammed in his throat.

"Come on... Come on!" Dave thought to himself as he went faster and faster, waiting for Jack to shoot his load in his mouth.

"I-I!" When Jack started, Dave lolled his tongue around the tip, still not taking his lips off off the orange man.

Then, instead of tasting bitter salty liquid, he tasted... Something sweet?

What the heck?

Dave got confused for a minute, swallowing the fluid, making Jack let out the rest of his filth on Dave's face.

The aubergine, who was still on his knees, he wiped off some cum off his face and licked it.

"Holy shit, why is your cum so sweet?" He asked, wiping the rest of his face.

Jack blushed brightly. "Um... Uh... That's what pineapple juice does... Heh..."

"Ooh! Now I get it! Can I get some juice too?" Dave stood up, while Jack was pulling up his pants and boxers.

"But I thought that it's "sourer than your childhood"?" Jack joked, lightly hitting the taller man with his elbow.

They both laughed, then exited the saferoom together.