6. Dave... [Smut]

Jack came back home from work. It was raining cats and dogs outside, so some of his make-up ran off, leaving orange traces where he walked.

When he locked the door, he walked to the bathroom, dropped off his clothes and stepped into the shower, turning on warm water.

He just stood there for a second, looking at orange water run down the drain.

Since the shower was where he got the most of his perverted thoughts, he felt his dick getting erect.

He kept the warm water running on his body, as he leaned against the shower wall, grabbing his member, teasing it.

He liked to imagine Dave behind him, whispering sweet nothings into his ear, kissing the back of his neck, holding his hips, softly thrusting into him.

"Dave..." he whispered to himself.

"Urhgh... Dave, please..." Jack imagined Dave speeding up as he flicked his hand faster.

Jack let out quiet moans. He knew that nobody could hear him, since he was all alone here, but he still tried to keep his noises to a minimum.

After some time, he came on the shower wall. He then washed the wall and himself, then went to sleep.

It has become Jack's habit to think about Dave when masturbating.

Even though he knew that Dave didn't love him back. He was obviously more interested in Vegas, cocaine and hookers.

That sometimes left Jack crying in his bed, but... Hey, at least Dave is happy, that's what matters the most...