12. Did You Fuck My Brother?! [SMUT] (Dave x Peter)

"No, Dave! I won't help you!" Jack's words kept rehearsing in Dave's head.

He rejected his offer to kill the kids and go to Vegas.

Dave was so mad, that he forgot to kill the kids that day. He kept having... Bad... Thoughts.

He sat in the saferoom all day, being unproductive.

When it was 6pm, all the employees, except Dave and Peter, of course, left the pizzeria.

"Dave! My office, now!" Peter called, his voice annoyed.

The aubergine man sighed and walked to the office after Phoney.

"Dave, why did I not see you wearing the Springbonnie suit today?" He asked, his hands crossed.

Dave shrugged, looking to the side. "Hey, at least I didn't kill any kiddins, so that's good?"

Peter sighed, still waiting for an answer.

"Phoney, Old Sport doesn't like me, I'm so alone..." Dave began.

Peter's hands were now in his pockets "ah, how sad, Dave... This is why you've been unproductive all day?" He asked, a tint of mock in his static-like voice.

Dave stood in front of the Phone-Man, wrapping his hands around his hips.

"Phoney, maybe you could help me out?" He chirped, winking at the shorter man.

The phone-head blushed and began fiddling with his fingers. "W-Wh-What?"

He then slightly jumped after Dave snuck in his leg between his thighs.

"Well, if it's going to help you be more productive, then..." He eeked, not finishing the sentence, because he felt Dave kissing and biting his neck.

Dave helped him remove the phone-man's shirt and then his own, throwing them in the office's corner.

"D-Dave..." Peter moaned, feeling Dave biting his sensitive nipple. "Ah-Dave..-" the purple man moved to his neck, biting roughly there.

The mark was turning dark purple, just like Dave's skin color.

Dave removed his belt and kicked it off somewhere, Peter did the same.

Once they were left only with their boxers, Dave pushed Phone Guy against the Security Monitor desk, removing his red boxers.

His dick was revealed to the purple man's eyes.

Then Dave removed his own plain purple boxers, showing off his 9 inch beast.

Peter gulped, the size scaring him.

Dave lifted the other man onto the desk with his strong arms, then spat on his fingers, thrusting them into Peter's entrance.

"Grgh... Ugh..." Phoney groaned at this unpleasant new feeling.

"Don't worry, you'll get used to it, Phoney..." Dave shoved his fingers in deeper, making Peter throw his head back in discomfort.

Pleasure soon began to take over, making Peter breathe softly while moaning a little bit.

Dave took note of it and pulled out his fingers, only to spit on his hand and rub it against his own member.

"I think you're ready for Big Dick Davey..." He positioned himself, before sliding in almost half of his thick cock inside of the poor Phone Man.

"A-Ahh!!!" Peter screamed, holding tightly onto Dave's back.

After he put his long legs on his broad shoulders for better access, Dave eased the rest of his dick inside Phoney's ass, making him scream in pleasure.

"D-Dave... Please..." Peter moaned.

"Please what?" Dave teased, stopping moving for a second.

"Dave, just f-f-fuck me! Fuck me as hard as you can with your big eggplant d-dick!" Peter shouted, stuttering before swearing.

Dave seemed surprized by his boss saying actual swear words that weren't "heck" or "gollygee".

So he began moving again, but slowly, to not kill the Phone Man.

But not long after, Peter kept demanding for Dave to "speed up" or "go harder".

Dave lost his patience and just used all of his stamina to pound into the phone-head, like an animal.

From the moans, it looked like Peter was pleased.

When they both came, they took a little rest, then cleaned up the cum and collected their scattered clothes, dressing up.

That was one of the best nights the Phone Man has ever had.

The other day...

"Hey P- WAIT..." Jack started, but then stopped, staring at Peter's neck.

"W-What, b-bro?"

"WHO GAVE YOU THAT HICKEY?!" Jack asked, his curiosity booming throught the roof.

Of course, Peter didn't tell him.
"Jack, go to work already! Look, Dave is wearing the suit, so how about you do too?!" He snapped.

"Fine, fine..." Jack sighed and walked away. He didn't go put the suit on. He needed to check the camera footage, to see if Dave didn't secretly murder any kids.

He looked at the footage, but... There was nothing. Except that at the end of the day Peter and Dave were together in the office, then... Oh. OH. OH GOD.

Jack ran out of the office after setting the camera monitor on fire.

He ran up to Dave in a Springbonnie suit. "Da- I mean, Springbonnie, I need you to come with me. NOW." Jack sounded very serious, so Dave smiled, said goodbye to a group of toddlers and left to the saferoom with Jack.

Once Dave took off his suit, at Jack's command, he turned to the tangerine.

"What did you want-"
Dave was slammed against the wall by the shorter man.

"DAVE, DID YOU FUCK MY BROTHER?!" he lashed out at him.

"Your who? You have a bro-"

"DID YOU FUCK PHONE GUY LAST NIGHT?!" he screamed again.

"Wait, how did you- Oh yeah, I forgot about the camera..." Dave muttered.

"DID YOU, DAVE?! DID YOU?!"

"Well, yeah, I guess I did!" Dave shouted back.

"DAVE, PETER, OUR PHONE HEADED BOSS, IS MY BROTHER, IF YOU DIDN'T KNOW."

"Really? That's cool!" Dave smiled.

"JSJSJEHWJIDJCHEHEHBDHFHE" Jack almost strangled Dave that day.