11. Dave... Pt 2 [SMUT]

While Jack was leaning against the shower wall, pleasuring himself while moaning a certain purple man's name, he wasn't even slightly aware of the secret camera that was snuck in there by Dave, months ago.

Dave was sitting on his chair, in front of the monitor, pants on the floor, boxers to his ankles.

His eyes were widened and his mouth was open, slightly drooling.

As Jack moaned his name, he moaned the orange's name, while flicking his wrist with the same rhythm as Jack is flicking his.

"Dave, please..." Jack noticably sped up. So did Dave.

Hot damn, Dave always wanted Jack to be more affectionate towards him. In real life. But Jack always acts like he kinda dislikes him, despite them being friends at this point.

He actually watched Sportsy masturbate in the shower tons of times, he forgot the count already.

But this time was the best one yet. Because he heard him say his name, loud and clear.

As Dave watched his tangerine pump his dick, he felt like he was ready to come already. But he waited for Sportsy, holding it in.

When Jack grunted loudly and came on the shower wall, Dave shot his own seed, covering his right hand in white fluid.

Then Jack washed himself and exited the bathroom, going to sleep.

Dave switched the camera to his bedroom and watched him sleep, thinking about what he did in the bathroom not long ago.

He couldn't get any sleep that night.

When he went to work, he couldn't keep his eyes off of Old Sport, creeping him out a little bit.