Ch. 8 Three Year Old Vlogs

~weeks later~

"Hi daddy. So today it's the day before thanksgiving and me and Nicola are making BROWNIES!" I scream into the iPad. I'm making a video for daddy so he can see what we did before he comes home for Thanksgiving tomorrow.

"So we're gonna teach you ho-" I start but get cut off by a voice in the living room.

"Connor you have to stop being stupid!" I hear mi mi scream into the phone. I poke my head into the living room and see her pacing around.

"CONNOR! Your so irresponsible. How am I going to tell Jaclyn that your not going to be here tomorrow?!" She screams and I look down. Daddy isn't coming?

"Connor this is not my problem. Your the one who got drunk and your the one who is too afraid to show your hungover face infront of your daughter. Not me. Jaclyns going to be crushed." Is the last thing I hear before going back into the kitchen.

I walk back over to the iPad and hit record.

"Ok so since your not going to be here tomorrow I'm going to video tape tomorrow too." I smile trying to not look sad.

Me and Nicola make the brownies and laugh throwing batter at each other.

~later that day~

"Ok da da so I'm going to bed right now and I miss you but I'll see you on Christmas so it's ok." I smile then say goodby and lay my head on the pillow.

Little tears fall down my face and I realize how much I miss daddy. I look around his room which is where in sleeping and see a picture of him with me. How did that get here? Mi Mi must have put it up. I take the frame and place it on the nightstand then fall asleep.

~next day~

I'm walking around the kitchen holding daddy's iPad and my dolly.

"Today is Tanksgiving and I can't wait!" I scream while jumping around.

"JACLYN! Someone's here to see you!" Mi Mi screams and I look back at the camera.

"Dats Brandon." I say then run to the door.

What is see is unbelievable

"DADDY!" I scream and run up to him. He picks me up making my black dress ruffle but I dont care.

"I missed you so much." He says into my hair. And I giggle.

"I missed you too." I say and he put me down