Ch. 19

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 700 READS!!!!!!!!

(CONNORS Pov)

We get jaclyn in the car and drive to the new children's hospital they told us to go to. St. Jude's. In Ricky's car is me, ricky, and kian then in the other car is Jc, trevor, and sam. Jaclyn didn't know Trevor was coming due to tour, but he had decided to not go to the last two places so he could be with her.

We get there and they bring us to the kids section. There's windows everywhere brightening up the place and it's really colorful.

The doctor greets us and takes us to her room.

~hours later~

Jaclyn is currently sleeping on the hospital bed, chemo complete. I take a picture of her and post it on Instagram with the caption.
My baby

Simple but she is my baby. Everyone is freaking out in the comments so I decide to tweet out to clear things up. I tell them about her disease and they get #praying4jaclyn trending.

"Daddy I'm hungry." She says and sits up a bit. Realizing how weak she is she plops back down.

"Ok. Me and uncle ricky will go get food." I smile then me and Ricky get up.

"Daddy?" She asks and I turn around and nod a little. "Why have you been leaving me?" She asks and my face falls. "Are you going to bring me back to the orphanage." She adds letting a tear fall. I rush over to her and wipe her tear kneeling down next to the bed.

"No. I'll never take you back. Ever. We all love Jaclyn." I say and hug her. I let go then walk with Ricky towards the cafeteria.

When I get back to the room trevor was there and jaclyns face was so happy. Trevor is like her best friend so I loved seeing her this way.

"Connor can you take a pic of me and Jaclyn?" Trevor asks handing me his phone. I take it then snap the picture.

-skip to 9 pm-

Since Jaclyn wasn't awake I decided to take this time to go on Instagram. I saw the picture I took of trevor and Jaclyn.

Praying for my best friend. Never take anything for granted. I love this little angel and am praying to God she gets better. I love you. #praying4jaclyn

I turn my phone off and slouch down in the chair.

This was one hell of a day and I'm just glad it's over.