Ch. 20

As many of you may know, Connors recent video has explained a lot about him. But I know that I'm getting really annoyed with all these fanfictions writing about it. So I've decided just to keep the story flowing because in this story that I've pre-written Connor has a girlfriend. So I will keep that the same. Maybe in the future I will put his true self in, but I'm just waiting for it to dial down a bit. I would never ever want Connor to feel bad by all these things about his sexuality blowing up at him. If we can except other youtubers to be gay like Tyler and Troye why not do the same for Con? Because it would honestly make him feel a lot better if people were excepting him😊 I just wanted to put that out there so thank you for reading this.

~CONNORS POV~

I left the guys to stay with Jaclyn at the hospital while I go to pick up my parents.

When I get there my mom runs up to me and starts crying in my shoulder. I give her and my dad a small yet reassuring smile then we get in the car.

"How is she?" My mom asks turning to me.

"She's with the boys right now, but she's been really tired recently so don't bombard her with questions ok?" I ask with pleading eyes towards my mother and she nods.

-skip car ride-

We walk through the building and I say hi to some of Jaclyns nurses and the lady at the desk.

When we get into Jaclyns room im surprised to see her sleeping and sam... reading a book? I chuckle a little at my thought and everyone turns towards me. I shake my head and everyone continues to do what they're doing.

I walk over to Jaclyn and carefully pick her up and hold her like a baby making sure not to wake her.

I see a flash and turn towards everyone taking pictures.

"Guys stop. I don't want her to wake up." I whisper and they all stop. I let a couple tears shed from my eyes and my mom comes over to me rubbing my back.

"It's just so hard" I say then put her down and walk out the room full on crying while walking through the halls. I feel my shoulder nock into another and hear a faint thump.

I turn around instantly and hurry over to the nurse.

"I'm so sorry." I say and dip to my knees picking up the papers scattered around the floor. Every once in a while I would glance over and look at her features then I stopped realizing how stalkerish of me that is.

"Thank you." The girl says taking the stack from me. I smile at her and when she sees my face she looks at me in a comforting way.

"Are you ok?" She asks knowing how hard things around here can get.

"Yeah it's just my daughter." I say and shake my head.

"Oh well I hope you and your partner are ok." She says about to walk away.

"Actually I don't have a partner." I say trying to hint something towards the beautiful girl.

She had brown wavy hair and light yet dark green eyes that sparkled heavenly. She had light freckles moving from her nose to under her eyes, and she was a tall but petite shape. I smiled to myself at the thoughts.

"What? Is there something on my face?" She says throwing her hands up to her nose.

"No no. You look beautiful." I say then begin to walk away.

"Oh. Um. I'll see YA around." I say smiling.

"Ya see you around." She says walking off.

When I get back in the room I see jaclyn and burst out into tears again. I walk to the bathroom in the hallway and wash my face. I look in the mirror then walk out back to her room. When u get thee she's awake and smiles when she sees me.

"DADDY!" She screams and I smile. I walk over to her and she jumps in my arms. She sits on my lap and plays with my fingers while i talk to everyone.

"Hi mr. franta? Can I please talk to you. It's an emergency." The doctor says and my face goes blank. I follow him out to the hallway.

"What is it doctor?" I ask and he sighs.

"It's Jaclyn. We've discovered that some of the cells in her brain on her left side of the head have attached causing a tumor. We're very sorry mr. Franta." He says and I just stand there.

I was frozen. Everything around me was so fast yet so slow. I feel my head spinning and my legs giving out before I know it I'm falling in a slow blur then it just goes...

black