Chapter 2: The Dark Cave part 2

Ritsuka has been walking through the cave trying to find her way back to the room where she appeared for the first time, but sadly....

(I CAN'T REMEMBER!!!!!)

"Aw man...! I wish I can use some kind of magic to help me trace my steps...!" Ritsuka said,
She realize how reliant she is towards the Servants...but now, she really is like a stupid little girl...

She's been racking her brain on trying to remember her way through the cave, she makes sure to remember where she left the wolf in case she lost her way and need to restart.

Right now, she's left to decided which path to take, right or left?

"Erhm...! Which one??" Ritsuka ponders,
In the end, she chose the left one....

She started walking, however she suddenly felt something dreary on this path....
The air feels slightly different...

Just then, she heard something in front of her....

"What...?"

She heard some kind of animal....gobbling?

She held out her torch to see, and she is met with a bloody scene...!

Five hyena-like monsters are eating up a dead monster corpse.

Ritsuka suddenly felt the blood draining from her face. Just by looking at how they gobble the dead body...Ritsuka knows that this things are dangerous...!

She slowly steps away from the scene without making a sound, until—

*Thud!

(DARN...!)

Ritsuka feet stumbled upon a rock and it made a sound which attracted the Hyena monsters. Ritsuka can see the madness in their red eyes, it is unlike the wolf she had just met...they are clearly just...monsters...

Ritsuka hurriedly sprinted away from the three hyenas, and the five monsters gave chase.
.
.
.
Meanwhile,

The wolf is still sitting inside the dark cave with an indifferent expression.

His mind kept on remembering the girl's words...

Pretty...

I'll be back soon....

Hmph! That human...she's quite surprise that such a frail and small human girl could survive through this cave with that small body...

She even wanted to help her, a mere beast to escape its imprisonment. Shouldn't she be like her other kind?
Capturing and killing monsters and beasts like her...?

What's more, she couldn't possibly be able to break these chains. They were created by a powerful warrior, a small girl like her couldn't possibly be able to outdo the chains.

All of a sudden, her ears and nose perked. She smelled blood and also the sound of Hyena monsters...

Those Hyena-like monsters were actually just normal Hyena monsters, but they were somehow cursed or maybe experimented on many those cloaked humans...and now they have become mad and only lusted for blood...

It would seem like the girl's luck have run out to have encountered those monsters.....

(What is this feeling....?)

She suddenly felt uncomfortable on her chest. It's like his chest is being crushed by an unknown force....

A scene where the girl's body is being eaten up by those monsters suddenly appears on his head, and he could feel anger swelling up inside of her.
Her legs are teared apart, her organs are littered around her, her blood pooling around her cold body, and her warm hands are being eaten by them....