Chapter 33.5: Temporary Character Page

Okay, I'm gonna make up a list of the characters so far that have appeared. And there may be some few explanations I wanna add here...

Okay, here is the List:

1# Fujimaru Ritsuka (GUDAKO) — Our Protagonists for this story.
I'm thinking that from the first part of Grand Order her age was somewhere between 15 to 16 years old (as you know there is no personal information regarding our protagonist). Now in the story she's 17 — 18 years old...

As you know Ritsuka has to defeat the Lord of Darkness in order to return to the original FATE universe/world. She has the rarest magical power that is Light Magic, known to be bestowed by the Goddess of Light, Dawn.

She had lost her left arm during a fight with one of the Shadow Demons and is now using a prosthetic arm. Her main weapon is a sword that Leonard has personally made for her.

2# Raven — A black Wolf Beast that has bound her soul with Ritsuka's.
A wolf beast that was locked or sealed away for hundreds of years, until she meets Ritsuka in the cave.
A tsundere wolf beast that actually cares about Ritsuka, but would not admit it...in the past she was betrayed or hurt by humans which causes her to be sealed in the first place by a Mage since she causes chaos wherever she goes.

Has the ability to use Lighting or Electricity and Fire as her magic energy.

3# Leonard — An "old man" that has trained Ritsuka in magic and fighting.
Leonard is a man that was once Human, but got turned into a Half-Demon by Ten, one of the Shadow Demons. He was once an adventurer, but he retired and started helping raising orphans.

However, he had to leave as one of his students went into the Forest of No Return to defeat Ten, a Shadow Demon. In the process, he couldn't defeat him and ended up turning into a Half-Demon and got trapped in the Forest for years.

He was able to get out once Ritsuka defeats Ten, he is still a Half-Demon however. Now he's helping Ritsuka find her way home, in this case...defeating the Lord of Darkness.

And he is a bad cook, although he doesn't realize it himself....beware of his cooking! 😰
A serious, but caring man...A skilled blacksmith that have created Ritsuka's prosthetic arm and sword.

Fire and Earth is his magical energy element...

4# Vin — a mysterious young man/female (much like Enkidu)
Vin suddenly appears (crashes into) Ritsuka one day. She takes him/her back to the village where Ritsuka and Leonard was temporarily staying after getting out of the Forest of No Return. Leonard

Ever since he had accompany Ritsuka in her journey, with the reason that she had "took him in", he overheard Leonard and Ritsuka's discussion about her from another world, in which Leonard also agrees that he will follow her because he knows her secret.

And it also seems that Vin is following her because she is identical to someone he knows...?

Has chains as his/her primary weapon, much similar to the ones Enkidu has or the Chain of Heavens. Has long silver hair and dark grey colored eyes...

5# Theodore — an orphan boy
Theodore or nicknamed Theo was an orphan boy that was raised by a priest in Behr Town. He was reluctant to leave the priest when he was told to go with Ritsuka. He is a kindhearted boy that loves plants even though he doesn't look like it, and has medical knowledge.

Sometimes he would quarrel with Vin, but after spending time together both of them are starting to get along as friends since Vin also has a love for nature.

5# Natalia Tracebell — a Huntress in search of her missing sister.
Natalia is a Huntress that Ritsuka met at an inn where many young women were being kidnapped. It turns out that Natalia is searching for her missing sister that has been taken by Demons.