Mhmmm

A/N : so I'm going to start uploading in bits and pieces now to keep you guys more interested and to allow me to post everyday! :) so enjoy the new 1 page chapter system! COMMENT an VOTE!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Recap

"I know but--" I crashed my lips on his, effectively stopping his sentence. He messaged my waist as he pulled me even closer and my hands got tangled in his dark hair as the kiss deepened into something else entirely. It was pure and unimaginable bliss.

His tongue slipped into my mouth as I moved my hands to his shoulders and brought him closer to me.

"Mhmm" I heard a deep groan escape from the back of his throat and I answered it with a moan of my own.

I looked into his lust filled eyes and I knew that he wanted me as much as I wanted him. I pushed him down on the couch and straddled on his lap. His lips found my neck after a moment and-- "uhh" I blushed at the yelp of pleasure that escaped my lips. Austin raised his eyebrow questioningly at me as he continued teasing me. His hands slid up my shirt and found my bra strap.

He looked at me questioningly and I nodded my head urging him to continue.

He didn't. I grabbed his face and returned it back to my own. Needing for him to be connected with me somehow.

"I love you, Austin" I hide my face in the crook of his neck and wait for the rejection that is bound to come.

His next words stopped my heart "I----"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEY! Big Cliffhanger!!!! Do you think he'll say he loves her back or......???

VOTE and COMMENT for the next bit.

Thanks

Also!!! First 3 people who comment on this will get a DEDICATION! I've never done one so this should be special.

-Chioma