Unexpected

"I love you, Austin" I hide my face in the crook of his neck and wait for the rejection that is bound to come.

His next words stopped my heart "I----"

"I don't love you.. and I never will." he removed me from his lap as he stood up. He looked away from me ask he spoke. "I can never love a girl like you.. your not the type of girl that can keep up with me, and besides.. your just a LITTLE GIRL"

He walked to my door and turned around, tears streamed down my face and his eyes tightened slightly as he reached his hand for me and dropped it before cursing at himself for even thinking about it.

I felt my heart shatter into a million pieces, again. Austin Sanders had just broken my heart and this time I don't know if I will be able to fix it.

Austin's POV

"Shit!" what had just done, that girl in there just told me she loved me. She confessed her heart out to me and I don't know what just happened. Anyway why should I care.. she knows I don't tell any girl that I love them but then again, she isn't just any girl. She was my Sarah. No! Stop.

Her face is forever etched into my mind. Her tearful face. I did that to her... and I don't think I'll be able to forgive myself for that. Ever.

I don't think she'll be able to forgive me either. I'm ok with that. I just want to take care of her and our baby with no romantic feelings involved. I just want something simple, plus she deserves someone better than me. Someone who will treat her right. I have screwed up so much that I don't deserve to be that guy.

I got in my car and drove off to my house and when I entered I saw someone that I never thought I would see again. "Gianni" I whispered.

Her hazel eyes reached me and I felt everything shake from beneath me. "Hello Auosten" she pronounced my name in her cute Russian accent.

She took in my moment of silence as the perfect time to tackle me and  plant slobbery kisses on all over my face.

"Ewww Gianni. Stop" I yelped as she continued her attack

"Stop Vwhat Aousten! Stop kissing you! Never!" she then began tickling me non-stop till I was out of breath and gasping.

We lay on the floor giggling madly like little children. I turn and look at her face. Admiring the perfect curve of her lips and the slight arch of her eyebrow. Her blonde her was dancing around her shoulders softly caressing my face in the process. Her hair reached down to her waist and it was her pride and joy. This is the girl. The girl who taught me how to live.

Me and Gianni were everything to each other. She was the rain to my cloud. She was the Peanut to my Jelly.My world revolved around her. We have known each other practically since birth.

FLASHBACK

12 years ago

"I love you, Gianni" I whispered to her while I pushed her on the swing. When she soared into the sky I said it.

"I will love you too Auosten. On one condition."

"Anything." I promised.

"When we are both 18, I want you to marry me" she said it clearly and strongly

"I swear it." I kissed her hand as the signal that the deal was sealed. She didn't want me to kiss her face because her father told her that if a boy were to kiss her face. The kiss would remain there forever and everyone would know. Being six at the time, she believed him and we only kissed each other on the hand. She began to let me kiss her face when we were both 10. Her kisses were the best.