Gone

"Sarah can you hear me?" Blink if you can. I hear a mans voice say.

I blink and he laughs a relieved laugh and touches my head.

"Okay now open your eyes, if you can." I open my eyes and saw my mother and father at the foot of my bed.

"Mom? Dad??" I call out to them but my voice sounds like nothing but a whisper.

"We're here for you baby" My mom grabbed my hand and squeezed it tightly between hers.

"What happened?"

"Baby, you were hit by a car and you hurt yourself pretty badly."

"Oh, ok"

They looked at me for a moment with tearful faces.

"Is my baby ok?"

They stayed silent for a moment.

"You got hit in your side pretty hard, baby... we don't know what is going to happen right now but all we can do is pray."

No! i didn't want to lose this baby.. no.

"Baby girl, I love you and I will kill that Austin boy for what he has done to you."

"Austin" I whispered.

"Shhhh" don't cry, don't cry. I tried to hold it in but I couldn't and I just let all my pain leak out while I lay in my dads arms.

"Honey shhhh, calm yourself down, your hurt a little on your left side. Don't move around too much"

They're right.

"Okay, its time that she got some rest." The doctor ushered my parents out of the room and they blew me kisses before they left.

A nurse came in and told me she was giving me some medicine to put me to sleep.

I felt m eyes close and then nothing.

..............................................................................................

I felt someone grab my hand. "Mom?" I whisper.

"No, it's me" I freeze as I realize it's Austin.

I open my eyes and I feel so much hate rise from my heart.

"GET YOUR ASS OUT OF HERE! NOW! i NEVER! NEVER! NEVER! WANT TO SEE YOUR DISGUSTING FACE AGAIN!"

He looks taken aback by my outburst but he composes his expression. "Calm down, Sarah"

"NO I WILL NOT CALM DOWN! GET OUT! GET OUT! GET OUT!"  I found the closest thing which was the lamp and I throw it at him! He moves out of the way and the he stares at the broken glass in shock.

"If I lose this baby, I will NEVER forgive you! EVER. Do you hear me? NEVER."

He flinches and walks out the door before turning around, I see unshed tears in his eyes but I don't care. He can cry a fucking river for all I care. My heart doesn't care, there is only one person I have in my heart and that is this baby in my stomach... if he or she survives.

I realized that I had been out for a week now and that's all it took for me to protect everything that I love. Austin Sanders is no longer in my heart. From the moment that he chose that Gianni girl, he has slowly ripped my heart into a million pieces and now I don't think I will be able to love again for a while.

.........................................................................................................................................

Austin's POV

I walk out of Sarah's room, dazed and confused. That girl in there is not the Sarah that I know. She has changed.

"Aousten, what is your relationship with this girl." She murmured from the end of the hall

I sigh "Come here, I have something I need to tell you."

I grab her hand and lead her to the stair case. "I did something.. something unexpected."

She nods, "Tell me."

"That girl in there..." She nods her head, encouraging me to go on. "She's having my child"

"Vwhat do you mean by....how do you say having my child?. Vwhat does that mean?"

"I mean I got her pregnant, " her eyes widened as she realized what I meant "We are having a baby together. Me and her" I say slowly, trying to gauge her reaction.

"A baby, Aousten? That's so exciting! We are going to be parents! Ahhh!" she jumped up and began dancing all over the place.

"What do you mean we are going to be parents?"

"I mean when we get married your going to be in that baby's life so I get to be a step mother, but its so terrible how she was hit by a car though. I hope the little guy is ok." she pouted as she thought it over.

"Your not mad at me?"

"Of course I would not be mad! Silly boy I love you and that baby is a part of you so I will love him too"

I flashback to the time that Sarah told me she loved me.

I feel tears slip out of my eyes as I think of the pain I have caused Sarah. They streamed unmercifully, I have never cried over a girl but now it felt like my world was shaking. Gianni is the only one holding me up now.

"Cry Aousten, cry harder.."

I feel everything break in me as I cry, the sobs shaking me to my core.

Gianni grabs my head and lays it on her lap as she begins to sing to me in Russian

"May there always be sunshine,
May there always be blue skies,
May there always be mummy,
May there always be me!"

Her voice is filling me with love and I relax into her body as exhaustion pulls me into a quite sleep.

_______________________________________________________________________________

I uploaded twice in one day AGAIN! I love you guys and you fulfilled the vote and comment quota so I owed you guys this. I don't really like this chapter but leave a comment and vote so I can know what you guys think!

Thanks Guys!

Don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT for the next chapter.

-Chioma <333