Burnley 0-3 Liverpool

I don't know why this took so long, let's say I was waiting for the transfer windows to close. Bobby Duncan went to Fiorentina after issues with his agent. Ryan Kent got his move to Rangers, should've happened earlier.

The league cup gave us an away at MK Dons. Then Champions League draw . We got Napoli, Salzburg and Genk. Alisson won the goalkeeper award, Virgil Van Dijk won both best defender and player of the year which we cheered cos he won it over Roonaldo and Messi.

Into the match, Fabinho tries to re-create Gerrard's famous Olympiakos goal... flies over the crossbar.

Liverpool got caught out by a long ball as Wood cuts inside before pulling the trigger only for Adrian to palm his shot away and the Reds defence react quickest.

So nearly 1-0 as Salah curls one against the post/ the goalie got fingertips on it.

I screamed when I saw Trent Alexander Arnold's shot go in. I know it has the deflection off Wood so the Premier League has it as an own goal but I'm not taking it off him. He crosses first-time from deep and floats all the way in over Pope's head. He definitely didn't mean to shoot but it's in. It's like everything but the ball was still. The keeper could only watch it go by.

The breakthrough goal was quickly followed by the second from Mane. Firmino intercepts, threads it through to Mane and the forward is never missing when left one-on-one after racing through on goal.

It's brilliant from Salah who makes the most of Fabinho's hopeful punt before he is joined by Mane and Firmino. The latter has the freedom of the penalty area but Salah elects to shoot with his weaker right and it's comfortably held.

Henderson off, Oxlade-Chamberlain on after Henderson got hurt.

Then comes three. Salah races onto Firmino's through-ball before cutting inside and rolling it back to the Brazilian, who buries first-time into the bottom-corner from the edge of the box. 

Salah holds onto it yet again before shooting when Mane is well-placed.

Mane and Firmino subbed off as Origi and Shaqiri come on.

Mane fuming on the sidelines as Milner and Gomez put their arms around him to calm him down. Firmino tapping him on the shoulder too. Unhappy to be subbed off or unhappy with Salah's greed?

Clean sheet! First clean sheet of the season and we didn't even need Alisson back.

Wins out of 4 in the league this season. 13 consecutive league wins - a new record. Hopefully we get to keep saying the next number up each week.

Liverpool go back on top. Liverpool, top of the league, Liverpool, Liverpool, top of the league!

International break time!

Next up Newcastle at home, Saturday 14th September 2019, 12:30.