Napoli 2-0 Liverpool

Norwich beat Man City! Unbelievable. I didn't get excited about that or anything.

Liverpool's women still don't have their season started with another loss against Spurs with a penalty and a sending off.

Another trip to Napoli, another loss that we didn't really deserve. Until the penalty which wasn't a penalty (but I knew VAR wouldn't overturn and I don't really know why anyone expected any different) Liverpool were the ones with all the chances and probably would've taken the lead if Napoli hadn't committed so many men to defend the whole time.

Adrian did great on his debut in the Champions League. He did a double save, he got his hand on the penalty (obviously not enough but it was better than nothing) and of course the flick of the arm while he seemed to stay in the air.

When Napoli brought on Llorente on I thought please don't let him score, he scored. I didn't really see it because I'd already accepted we'd lost and pretty much stopped paying attention.

They beat us last season and everything worked out alright in a harder group so it shouldn't be an issue if we don't make a habit out of losing away. 

Elsewhere in our group RB Salzburg beat Genk 6-2 to top the group. I should've been watching that match!

Next up back to the Premier League, Sunday 22nd September 2019, 16:30.

Lampard's kids are ones to watch out for especially Abraham, the transfer ban was supposed to hold them back, all it's done is have Chelsea keep their players rather than having them on loan everywhere. We've got to defend our 5 point gap already.