Liverpool 5-3 Chelsea

I've missed 3 matches 3-1 at Brighton, 1-1 at home with Burnley and losing at Arsenal 2-1. I never felt like writing. I guess I'm only doing this one because it's the last home match and the trophy although it really doesn't feel like a last home game without the lap of honour and all their families walking and playing around with them.

I didn't get to see the guard of honour but they're a bit awkward anyway.

Naby Keita scored an absolute rocket from the edge of the area to take the lead. The shot crashed in off the underside of the bar. A wondergoal. Just in time for the drinks break.

The ref didn't look like he was going to give the free-kick - but he did in the end. Kovacic has brought Mane down about 30 yards from goal and Trent stands over it and sails it into the top corner.

Salah is almost in after a curling cross from Alexander-Arnold but Chelsea do enough and force it out for a corner. The corner comes in and while Liverpool appeal for handball, Wijnaldum slams home a brilliant volley. No need for penalties when

Alisson makes a great save from Willian, who was unmarked in the area, but can't keep Giroud out on the rebound.

Wonderful cross from Alexander-Arnold for his 13th assist of the season and it's met with a textbook No.9 header. Roberto Firmino has scored at Anfield for the first time in the Premier League this season!

Slaloming run from Pulisic and Abraham scores Chelsea's second.

James Milner and Curtis Jones are on for Naby Keita and Gini Wijnaldum. Curtis got his medal.

Pulisic produces a brilliant finish on the spin and Chelsea can smell a point here...

We definitely still aren't near our best defensively.

Salah is replaced by Oxlade-Chamberlain. He was not best pleased with that decision as he didn't get to score.

In the blink of an eye, Liverpool have it from one end to up the other end and in the back of the net. Lovely move. Robertson tears away down the left for his 11th assist of the season but it's tucked away brilliantly from Oxlade-Chamberlain. A well-cushioned strike; a perfect counter.

Takumi Minamino and Divock Origi are on for Firmino and Mane. That means there will be no farewell Anfield appearance for Adam Lallana this evening. Martin Tyler was doing my head in, in asking for Lallana to come on. Klopp already explained he wouldn't!

Van Dijk almost makes it six from a free-kick swung into the box, but he can't keep his half-volley down and it goes over the bar as the match draws to it's end.

It's hilarious of Frank Lampard accusing us of being arrogant when he was so extra when he beat Leeds last season. It was a foul, get over it.

Then came the thing we've all been waiting for.

After half an hour of fireworks outside, the party inside began. Fireworks and confetti explode.

Everyone made their way to the Kop stage, got their medals, cheered each person as they joined and finally got to take part in the Hendo shuffle! So good for him to be able to do it at last both in terms of previous misses and how long this season has gone on for.

Klopp getting called over to Sky then immediately leaving again to join the YNWA was a great moment and him doing the arm waves to the camera

Klopp getting called over to Sky then immediately leaving again to join the YNWA was a great moment and him doing the arm waves to the camera. Also for someone who doesn't think he's won much he's got quite a distinct won it look.

Right at the end Origi has came out on to the pitch by himself, looking at the Kop.

Next up Newcastle away, Sunday 26th July 2020, 16:00.

It'd be nice to finish with 99 points.