Norwich 0-1 Liverpool

The women had more matches postponed but did get to play against Arsenal. Lost 3-2, really tight, probably deserved a draw. Their next match is Chelsea away in the FA cup, moved to Monday 17th Feburary 2020, 19:00 rather than Sunday thanks to the storm.

Man City's had a hard time haven't they? Match postponed against West Ham and then UEFA drops a 2 year European ban on them. There's talk that the Premier League could punish them too but that's probably just journalists jumping on the drama of it. They'll probably have it all overturned though.

While the men had various winter break explorations (I was going to say personal warm weather training but Robertson went to Scotland to avoid the sun) Henderson and Salah's families produced an in squad baby boom, a son and a daughter respectively born within a day of each other 9 months after the Barcalona comeback as everyone was so desperate

The winter break is over. I've never been so interested in Norwich's weather. I checked so many times, in the end the match was on and the wind wasn't too bad.

Remember when any wind was Klopp's enemy and everyone laughed at it as though everyone else likes the wind? No one likes wind. This is his 250th game, he's learnt a lot about British weather.

The first half was pretty typical of any time we've had a break, slow and unproductive.

Alexander-Arnold strikes one from distance but it's wide right of Krul's goal.

Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain had a shot from the edge of the area tame and Krul holds.

Firmino wasn't effected by anything though. Wonderful little flicked through ball from Firmino to Wijnaldum but Norwich get in the way of the midfielder and knock it out for a Liverpool throw-in.

Lovely backheel from Firmino finds Robertson running down the left, he breaks into the box and tries to put it across to Salah but it's intercepted.

Alisson had to jump into action for a great save. Rupp runs towards the goalkeeper after a ball over the top, it's two on one and he plays it to Pukki but Alisson gets down and claws it from danger.

In the second half things were changed.

Side-netting from Cantwell as Norwich attack after Henderson has given it to Pukki instead of Gomez.

Good strike from Keita forces Krul to tip it over. Straight down the middle from about 25 yards.

Salah does really well to twist and turn inside the box before firing a shot a Krul which he can only palm into the area, Keita is following up and the goalkeeper's follow-up reactoin save is fanastic. Keita probably should've done better.

Commentators suggest Norwich might think they could get a draw, I've been thinking it for a while.

Mane and Fabinho come on for Wijnaldum and Oxalde-Chamberlain.

Max Aarons attempts to cut out a cross almost catches Krul out. Corner, it is. Van Dijk is down and wants a penalty. Nothing doing.

Alisson denies Tettey at his near post.

Sadio Mane brings down a high Henderson ball with a sublime finish, pulls himself outside and smashed it left-footed past Krul. He touched a Norwich player so it had to be reviewed but VVD being grabbed and pulled over doesn't need reviewing?!

James Milner came on for Naby Keita.

Alexander-Arnold fires one across the box, Firmino meets it in the six-yard box but the pacy cross flies off his boot and over the bar.

Sadio Mane shown a yellow card for kicking the ball away. 3 minutes added which pass by with ease.

They've left it late-ish again, but the Reds have done it again. TWENTY-FIVE points clear at the top of the Premier League.

Slim scoreline for a Norwich game. I shouldn't have objected to a game like the 4-5 so much.

15 points, 5 wins to go. Dad tried to convince me it was 4, he's getting ahead of himself. 

Next up Atletico Madrid away in the Champions League, Tuesday 18th February 2020, 20:00.

Back to the stadium where we won it. We've just qualified for next season's CL already.