Bios in their Own words

Rebecca

I was born in Limerick and grew up in Dublin, Ireland were I was the youngest of three children born to Annette and Richard Quin. I have an older brother Richie and had an older sister but she passed away when she was only sixteen (I was six) her name was Iris. As for me Rebecca Gail Quin but call me that and I will hit you a pool cue. I prefer Becky. Rebecca is strictly reserved for my parents and only my parents.
I moved to Nashville, TN when I was eighteen. I wanted to see what life had to offer across the pond and Nashville sounded like a good place to start. I found work busting tables at a local restaurant where I quickly became friends with another eighteen year old Leah VanDale . Leah and I became two peas in a pod and have been that way for nearly fifteen years now. After leaving that restaurant Leah and I moved onto a Honky Tonk Bar called Wyatt's. We work for a really crazy and creepy guy by the name of Windham Rotunda. But the gig is good.I bar tend while Leah waitresses. We still make a hell of a team.

Colby

I was born and raised in Davenport,Iowa. Along with my baby sister Elizabeth Taylor whom my family and I call Tay by my Mom and Step Father whom isn't really a step to Tay and I we see him as our Dad plain and simple. He adopted Tay and I when I was ten and Tay was three. Our biological Dad bounced when Tay was only seven months old and we haven't seen him since. Tay and I have been a team ever since then. When I was eighteen (sixteen years ago) I moved to Nashville with my buddy and my ex-girlfriend Kayla Monroe to write and play music. Matter of fact I have a band by the name of Midnight Wolf. The band consists of well me, lead singer and acoustic guitar, my best friend since first grade Joe Anoa'i, the drummer, our buddy whom we met in Nashville Tom Budgen  , lead guitarist and last but not least my baby sister Tay who performs all the lead female vocals. Our manager is Tom's wife and all around good person Thea. We are a country music band and damn proud of it.

Tay

My big brother Colby or as I affectionately call him Goober has been my ride or die since birth but lately I have noticed that Goober has been missing something in his life. Ever since Joe and Tom got married and I have been seeing my man Luke Fordham for the past five years. Goober has been lonely. Don't get me wrong I think Goober is happy but I haven't seen him happy since before his break up with Kayla Monroe the hot shot and well bitch that has been rising on the charts since she left Midnight Wolf almost eight years ago. That is when I came into the pack.My brother needs a girl and he needs a girl fast. But how can I fix that?!

Leah

Becky and I met shortly after I moved to Nashville straight out of high school. I just had to get out of Massachusetts and Nashville seemed like a good fit.The moment I walked into Harper's Bar and Grill and saw this petit red head with a think Irish accent I knew I had found my bestie, my ride or die and well that has been the case for the past fifteen years. But as of late Becky hasn't seemed herself ever since her break up with what's his name... Oh snap what is it....That's right!!! Jeff!!! Boy was he an absolute horses ass. But my sister from a different mister has put up a brave front. But now comes the task of how I can fix her broken heart.

Joe

Colby and I have been best friends since he brought a bull frog to school for show and tell and made our first grade teacher Mrs. Levesque  step into a bucket of white paint!!! We still laugh to this day about it. Colby was my best man when I married the love of my life Galina five years ago and is also the Godfather to our eldest daughter Joelle  also known as JoJo. We always loved music but when Colby packed up his pick up the day after graduation from High School and said he was going to Nashville to write and shit I was the first one in the passenger side until that bitch Kayla Monroe had to have it to go to Nashville with us. They were inseparable from eleventh grade until about eight years ago when some god damn manager told her to leave us.Well she did and broke Colby's heart right along with leaving us without a female vocalist. Thank god for Tay is all I have to say.

Tom

I was born Amsterdam, Netherlands. I was the oldest of eight and the only boy. My younger sisters are between two and twelve years younger than I  am. My sister are Tabitha, Harley, Mindy, Lydia, Rachel, Brandi and Glinda. I moved to Nashville when I was sixteen and could no longer stand to be under my parents thumb. Why they aloud their sixteen to up and leave still boggles my mind. Anyway I met Joe and Colby almost two years later when they moved here. I met the love of my life Thea about seven years ago and we were just married roughly ten months ago.

Thea

I was born and raised in Queens,New York. I have a older brother Sebastian and two younger half siblings Emily and Caleb. I lost my Dad when I was eleven he was a police officer and he was shot in the line of duty. But by that time my parents had divorced and my Mom was remarried to my step Father. I moved to Nashville after college to make a new start after an engagement ended badly. I met Midnight Wolf one night and they needed a manager and here we are nearly seven years later I am still the manager and threw this I met Tom.who turns out is the love of my life.

Windham

I have lived in Nashville all my life. My parents are still together and I have two younger siblings Adam and Morgan. I opened up Wyatt's about ten years ago. I couldn't find a place that seemed to except me so I thought I'd open my own Honky Tonk and let everyone who loves country music to come in and join us!! I have roughly twenty five employees. My best workers by far are Becky and her friend Leah. They keep everyone in check and Becky can swing a mean pool cue. What might surprise some people is I am father of three and have a fianceè.

Gionna

I was born and raised in Elmwood Park, NJ. Where I was the middle child of five.I have two older siblings Veronica and Jayson and two younger siblings Mason and Sawyer. I moved to Nashville about five years ago and almost immediately landed  a waitressing gig at Wyatt's. I have become close with Becky,Leah and the other waitress Nicole but we all call her Coco.

Nicole

I was born and raised in Scottsdale, AZ. I was born with a twin sister Delilah. We have a younger brother Reed. Delilah and I moved to Nashville together but she missed Scottsdale to much a moved back there almost as soon as she could. I have worked at Wyatt's since it has opened and have been friends with the girls there Becky,Leah and Gionna. Everyone calls me Coco.

Kayla

I was born in Davenport,Iowa. I am the youngest of two. My older brother Liam and I aren't exactly what you call close. He basically thinks I am slut. We lost our parents in a car accident when I was fifteen and Liam was seventeen. We were then raised by our Dad's Parents until I busted out of Davenport for Nashville with my former friend Joe and my ex boyfriend Colby. About eight years ago I was discovered while singing with Midnight Wolf and well I had to choose fortune and fame or singing at dive bars the rest of my life. I chose fame because duh money. Plus how could I deny the world of my beautiful looks?! Please!!!

Luke

I was born and raised in Jacksonville, Florida. I am an only child so I was and still am my Parents whole world. I met Tay and her brother well bartending at Screaming Eagle Bar about five and half years ago. The moment I laid eyes on Tay I was toast and she knew it from the get go. It took Colby a while to warm up to me because first of all I was with his baby sister and second he was still mending a broken heart. But now Colby and I are buddies. Maybe not best friends because well that for me is Tay.I want to marry Tay in the near future as well I just have to save money to buy her a ring.

Mitchell
The names Mitchell Porter. I am founder and CEO of Portertown Records. I was born and raised in Austin,Texas and moved to Nashville twenty years ago where I founded my record company. I have many country stars in my company but by far my most successful is Kayla Monroe.