25

Becky and Colby walk into the hotel the band was staying and into the hotel restaurant.Sure enough there was Joe, Tom, Thea, Tay, Luke, Leah, Gionna, Coco and Windham.
Becky looks at Colby "What?!"
Colby smiles "I knew you'd want them here," said Colby.
Becky kissed him quickly before she was swallowed whole by all the females.
Colby was greeted by hand shakes from all the guys.
Leah and Thea practically drag Becky to the table where everyone was.
"Let's see the ring!!!" said Thea and Tay.
"Boy you did good," said Thea with smiling eyes and face.
Leah side hugs Becky "I knew you'd love it."
Becky looks at Leah "You bitch! You knew?!"
" I helped him pick it out, "said Leah.
Becky playfully shoved Leah "Bitch!"
Leah laughed "I love you both!"
Becky hugs Leah tightly.
"Love you too Leah," said Becky and Colby.
"Shall we celebrate?" said Joe bringing over champagne.
He  hands the flutes out to everyone .
"To Colby and Becky," said Tay.
Colby nearly fell over when Tay called him Colby as Becky stood by him.
"To Colby and Becky," everyone except for Colby and Becky.
The clink glasses and take a sip. Colby kissed Becky and she him.
Little did they know someone was watching this all unfold from a few tables away.
Kayla slammed back her champagne. One way or another she was going to her claws into Colby because no one moved on from her. Come hell or high water he and Becky would never get married.
"Do I even want to know what you are planning?" asks Parker.
Kayla smiles wickedly and winks. She sips another glass of champagne.
"Do you even have to ask?"
" Why can't he just be happy?! "
"Because no one should be over me ever," said Kayla.
"It's been eight fucking years Kayla," said Parker.
"So," said Kayla "Have I let your brother get over me?"
" No, "said Parker "And don't think he isn't pissed off at me for working for you."
Kayla laughed she relishes the fact that she could do whatever the hell she pleased.

Colby and Becky's hotel room:

"Here," said Colby handing her silver wrapped box.
"What's this?" asks Becky.
"Open it and see," said Colby.
Becky tears into the wrapping and opened the box and sees the liner notes of the upcoming release of the bands debut album.
He sees it's just Colby's.She looks up at him as she pulled the framed liner notes.
"Baby?" she said as she gently brushed the frame with her hand.
Colby smiles as she read it.

B-You are my heart ,my soul ,my everything. I love you mire today then yesterday and I will love you more tomorrow than I do today. My heart wasn't complete til I found you. Always remember B26. Love you forevermore, your Colbs

Becky smiles and doesn't say a word.Instead she puts the frame on the bed and throws her arms around Colby's neck and kissed him. He pulled her in tightly to him.The kissing is all either can think about. The moment is only broken when there was a knock on their hotel room.door.