34

Five years later:

Becky and Colby:
They have been married for five years. They have two children Morgan Avery, 2 and Chance Marshall,4. Becky is still Colby's PA.Midnight Wolf is even bigger than they were five years ago. They are the best selling group in country music.They live in Nashville still.

Tay and Luke:
They have been married five and half years. They have one son Caleb Jax,3. Luke is still co-manager of Midnight Wolf. Tay is still the lead female vocalist.They moved to Davenport two years ago.

Thea and Tom:
They have been married just over six years. They have two children twins Brielle and Brinkley,5. Thea is co-manager of Midnight Wolf with Luke. Tom has also started providing backing vocals. They live in Nashville.

Joe:
Still the drummer of Midnight Wolf. He and Galina have been married just over ten years. They now have five children JoJo,16, the twins Max and Drew,9, Chloe, 4 and Dallas, 1. They live in Nashville.

Leah:
She is engaged to Mitchell Porter. Yes that Mitchell Porter he had heart eyes for her from the moment he saw her at Becky and Colby 's wedding. They were getting married very soon. They live in Nashville.

Gionna:
Still a waitress at Wyatt's. She also was a booker there too. She is still single and was looking.She lives in Nashville with her puppy Hershey.

Coco:
She was discovered after being in a Midnight Wolf music video and has since moved to Los Angeles where she met  a dancer and she has been with him for a little over three years.

Kayla:
When they say karma is a bitch they mean it. She met someone she fell completely head over heels in love with and he left her for fame and money. She still lives in Davenport with her parents.Her only friends are Misty and Parker.

The End