26

Colby opens the door to find Kayla standing there in a tight yellow dress and sky high stiletto heels.
"Hi Colby," purred Kayla.
Colby looks at her "What are you doing here?"
" Baby, " said Becky coming up behind him "What is she doing here?!"
Becky grabbed Colby's hand almost instinctively.
"I just wanted to welcome Colby to the tour," smiled Kayla.
Becky's eyes narrowed at Kayla "We've been on your tour a month now," said Becky trying to control her anger.
"Oh," said Kayla "Well as head liner I haven't had the time to meet with my opening act."
" Well thank you, "said Colby "We will see you around Kayla."
Colby shut the door in Kayla's face. For a moment she stood there dumb struck.
Seriously who does that bitch think she is thought Kayla as she left I need to step up my game to make sure Colby never gets over me.
Kayla hits the elevator and steps on as the doors open. She hit the pent house button and road up to the top floor.
Once the doors opened Kayla stepped off the elevator she screamed and threw her stilettos. One just missed Parker's head.
"I take it Colby didn't fall at your feet thanking you for," said Parker making air quotes " 'Taking Him Back'. "
Kayla shot him an evil look "No he was with that little whore," said Kay "And that bitch had a ring on her left hand!"
Parker looks at her "And I thought even if they had a girlfriend,fianceè or wife," said Parker pursing his lips.
Kayla smiles "You're right," laughed Kayla " I'll make sure by the end of this tour that little bitch is out of Colby's life so he can continue to go on missing me. "
"Wait so you're just going to  break him and Becky up and then leave him again? !"
" Duh, "said Kayla "How else can he continue to pine  for me if he is with someone? Just ask your brother or Jackson or Tyler or Perry or Mason."
Parker holds up a hand "Ok I get it," said Parker dryly "You love to love em and leave em."
Kayla laughed as she poured herself a jack and coke.
Whore thought Parker as he continues to steam Kayla's blue fringed jacket.
Kayla plopped down and picks up her favorite fashion magazine.

Back in Becky and Colby's room:

"The nerve of that bitch," said Becky her Irish accent coming in thicker than pancake batter.
"Babe," said Colby sitting and pulling her into his lap "Don't worry about her. She is nothing to me. You are my world."
Becky smiles and placed her forehead against his forehead.
"As you are my world," smiled Becky.
Colby slid his hand up her face and pulls her into a hot smoldering kiss. She straddles him without breaking the kiss.