2

Becky goes behind the bar. Her red hair is pulled into a high ponytail. She is wearing a black t-shirt and jeans. She has a bar rag tucked into her apron. Leah, Gionna and Coco are in back getting ready to start their shifts. They had uniforms a pair of jeans and a plaid long sleeved shirt, black cowboy boots and a white cowboy hat.I
"Becky!!!" said Leah "I need four jack and cokes and two bottles of Bud Light."
" Coming up, "said Becky.
She makes up the jack and cokes in less then a minute flat and quickly took off the caps on the bottles. She placed them all on Leah's tray.
Becky leans against the bar and watched as everyone buzzed around from table to table.
" Becky! "said Coco "Three jack on the rocks and four beers!"
Becky quickly filled Coco 's order. Gionna was waiting behind Coco to place her drink order. Aside from drinks they also served food at Wyatt's.
"A Pepsi, a rum and coke and straight up vodka," said Gionna.
"Designated driver," said Becky and Gionna shook her head yes.
Becky placed a twister straw in the Pepsi, and quickly made the drinks.
For the next hour or so people were eating and getting drinks.
While everyone ate Leah, Gionna and Coco leaned against the bar and talked with Becky.
"I can't wait to hear this band," said Gionna.
"Same," said Becky "I heard the demo of them and they were singing H.O.L.Y. by Florida Georgia Line and that lead singer holy shit!"
Leah smirked " Someone has a crush?! "
"What?! No god no!!! I am good at being single. I don't need to mess that up with a relationship. It's just the male lead has an amazing voice."
" Sure, "smiled Leah "No crush here."
Leah rolled her eyes to Gionna and Coco.
They both giggled as they followed Leah back out to start clearing tables.
Becky shakes her head Leah has got it all wrong I don't have no damn fucking crush on the lead singer of Midnight Wolf.Has he got a good voice but no I don't have a crush. Fuck I don't even have a clue what he looks like.
Becky grabs her bar rag and starts cleaning the bar slightly.
"Hey umm Miss?"
Becky looks up to see a tall good looking guy with a backward ball cap and the most amazing chocolate brown eyes looking at her.Becky blinks a few times to regain her senses.
"Yes?!" smiled Becky.
"Can I have six bottles of water and keep em coming!-" said the gorgeous stranger.
Becky nods and hands him the six bottles.
He slides her a fifty.
"-This should cover us for a while," he said with a smile.
Becky again nods like an idiot "Are you with the band?"
" You can say something like that, "laughed the gorgeous stranger "Well I will see you."
Becky watched as the stranger strides to the side of the stage and hand out the bottles of water. He tells Thea something as he pointed to Becky.Thea nods and Becky sees her mouth a silent 'Ok.'
Hmmm he knows Thea maybe I can ask her if she comes to get the next round of waters.
"Hey earth to Becky," said Leah snapping her fingers in front of Becky's face.
"Huh?" said Becky.
"I need three bottles of Bud," said Leah slowly "What were you staring at?"
" Nothing, "said Becky quickly taking the tops of the long necks as Becky tried to hide the red slowly creeping up her cheeks.
Leah smirks because she noticed the handsome stranger that had been just at the bar staring at Becky too. Leah knew one thing her best friend was a terrible fibber. She knew she had caught Becky checking out the guy with who Leah assumed was the band.
" Okay girly whatever you say, "said Leah taking the tray as the band got on stage.