4

"You wanted to see  me Boss?" said Becky
Windham looks up from his laptop "Yes I did. Sit."
Becky sits across from Windham.
"Congratulations Becky you are now in charge of booking bands too," said Windham.
"But Boss me finding Midnight Wolf was a fluke," said Becky.
"Ok then you can work exclusively with Midnight Wolf," said Windham with a smile "You can tell Thea you'll meet with her after the bands second set.To set up next week's gigs."
" Excuse me sir but gigs?You normally have a different band every night! "said Becky.
Oh my god!!! I can see him more than once a week?!!  thought Becky.
" Not anymore, "said Windham lacing his fingers together "As far as I am concerned Midnight Wolf is our permanent band."
" Wait, "said Becky "You mean every night?!"
" That is what a house band is Becky.At least last time I checked, "laughed Windham "So work with Thea and draw up a contract. I'll have my lawyers look it over once you two are done."
Becky nods "Thank you sir."
" Now go back out there I need my badass out there, "laughed Windham.
Becky smiled for what had to be the thousandth time since she entered Windham's office.
" Yes sir, " said Becky spinning and turning right into the door frame.
Windham rolled his eyes and shook his head before he let out a loud laugh.
Unbeknownst to Becky he had seen the stars in her eyes as well as Colby's when they saw each other.
Becky comes back and Tay is singing Baby,Now That I've Found You by Alison Krauss.
Tay nudges her brother as she sings when she sees Becky winding her way threw the crowd to get to Thea.
"Thea!!!" said Becky.
"Yes?" said Thea.
"Congratulations!!!"
" Wait?!! What?!! "said Thea "We have a weekly gig?"
" Even better you're our new house band!! "
"A nightly gig?! You mean no more traveling six hours to a next gig?!" said Thea.
Becky nods and Thea throws her arms around Becky giving her a hug. Becky takes a moment but she hugs Thea back.
"Come find me after the night is over," said Becky.
Thea nods as Becky winds her way back to the bar.
Thea claps her hands together and sighs. She gives the band two thumbs up and they knew they had a weekly gig. Wait until she tells them it is a nightly one.
Colby watches as Becky smiled at Coco and Becky took over her duties as bar keep. He turns and says "One Boy! "
The rest nods as he begins to sing One Boy One Girl  by Collin Raye straight to Becky.
Tay smiles as she knew she had just watched her brother fall hopelessly in love with the red head behind the bar.
Tay does her best to not squeal with delight and sing the backing vocals to the song.
Becky took every opportunity the rest of the night to catch glimpses of Colby and he her.
Tay closed out the night with Kiss Me Now by Lila McCann.