21

"Come on over and sit," said Colby taking Becky 's hand and sitting on a chair.He pulled Becky into his lap "I didn't find out about the tour until this morning after our recording session.That is one of the reasons I came straight here."
Becky eyed his suspiciously "Go on," she said.
"Babe if I could promote the album any other way I would. You know that. I don't want to be within twenty feet of Kayla little lone be on her god damn tour with her. Becky you have nothing to worry about I love you and nobody else but you," said Colby taking her face into his hands and kissing her lips.
Becky rested her forehead against Colby's.
"Promise me something?"
" Anything, "said Colby.
" Take me with you, "said Becky without realizing it.
Colby drew back from her in shock "What?! Are you serious?"
Becky nodded "I guess I am. I have shit load of vacation time. I never took the any vacation time matter of fact.So I think I should have at least six to eight months worth of vacation time stored up."
" Or, "said Colby.
" Or what? "asks Becky with a raised eyebrow.
" You quit Wyatt's and come be my PA on the road. You and I can be on the same bus, "said Colby "They want me to have PA and said I could choose anyone I wanted and well I choose you."
Becky smiles "Well then let me go give Windham my two weeks notice," said Becky standing up and heading towards Windham's office.
Colby followed behind her.
Becky knocked on the door.
"Enter," said Windham.
Becky pokes her head in "Got a minute Boss?"
" Becky come on in, "said Windham.
Becky takes a deep breath and enters with Colby close behind.
" Windham I am here to give you my two weeks notice, "said Becky "I am going to be Colby's PA starting real soon."
Windham smiles "I kinda figured when Midnight Wolf went so would my best bar tender and best ass kicker for that matter. But I am happy for you both. But Colby you don't ever hurt this girl because if she doesn't kick you ass I will," said Windham shaking Colby's hand and giving Becky a big bear hug.
"Thank you Windham," said Becky.
"You're welcome Becky," said Windham "Now go and get ready for your last two weeks here."
Becky smiled and left the room.
But Windham grabbed Colby's arm "And boy I am serious you hurt her I will hurt you. You see Becky is like my kid sister and I do anything to protect my family.You got me?" said Windham as an scary smile spread across his lips.
Colby gulped but nodded "Understood."
Colby tripped on the coffee table on the way out.To say Windham put the fear of the good lord or whatever you may pray too into Colby would be an understatement. Little did Colby know that Windham hurting him just may come true sooner rather than later.....