20

Four Months Later

Colby rushed into the closed Wyatt's threw the employee entrance and went into the main room. Where Becky was putting the chairs on the floor.
"Babe!" said Colby.
Becky looks up and smiles widely at him. She immediately stopped what she was doing and ran into his open arms. They kissed.
"I missed you last night," said Becky against his lips.
"I got home so late.I didn't want to wake you so I slept on the couch," said Colby after the had broken their kiss.
"I know I saw that," said Becky "You could have woke me.Windham had given me the night off. Since it was your first night in the recording studio."
" I know and trust me Babe I saw you and you looked so peaceful snuggling my pillow and wearing my favorite hoodie. I didn't have the heart to wake you. "
Becky wound her arms around Colby's waist and laid her head on his chest.
"Promise me if the same thing happens again you'll wake me up no matter what time it is," said Becky looking up at him with puppy dog eyes.
Colby chuckled "Yeah and get a pool cue upside my head," said Colby laughing.
"No I don't sleep with a pool cue in range. The worst you'd get is a fist to the throat," smirked Becky.
Colby half smiles and raised an eyebrow "Oh really?Good to know," he said kissing the tip of her nose.
"Oh get a room you two," said Tay with a giggle from behind them. Tay was sporting a 3.5 carat diamond solitare ring on that finger.
Luke had proposed on Tay's birthday and she had gleefully said yes but that also meant Colby had to find a new place to live as he and Tay were roommates and had had an agreement who ever got engaged first would have the apartment.That is how Becky and Colby were  living together for the past two months. Leah moved in with Gionna as her roommate just up and left in the middle of the night one night.I
"Hi Tay. How is the recording going?" asked Becky as Tay and Colby helped her put chairs down.
"Tiring but it will so worth it!!! Especially when we go on the road to promote it!!! ," said Tay enthusiastically.
Becky smiles even though she had only know Colby and for that matter Tay for four months they were two of her favorite people ever. Tay still didn't know about Iris but Becky wasn't there with Tay yet.
"You guys are going out on tour?" said Becky.
"Yeah," said Tay putting a chair down "With Kayla Monroe.-"
Tay said it before she realized what had come out. When she dod her hand flew to her mouth.
"-Ooops, ," said Tay.
Becky looks at Colby with shock written all over her face "When were you going to tell me this? Or were you just going to go out on the road with your ex girlfriend and not tell me?!"
Colby gives Tay a death stare. Tay mouths 'Sorry' and slowly backs  up and out of sight.
"Becky I can explain," said Colby.
"I'm listening," said Becky crossing her arms.