19

JoJo's Birthday Party

Becky is nervous to officially meet the rest of the band. She had obviously got along with Colby and her and Thea had gotten extremely close but she had yet to really meet the rest of them. Yet here she is in Colby's pick up on the way to his goddaughter JoJo's birthday party. Jojo whose Dad is the drummer of Midnight Wolf. But most importantly she'd be officially meeting Tay,Colby's baby sister.
"You ok Becky?" asked Colby glancing over at her as he drove down the street.
"Fine," said Becky absent mindedly playing with the string to her hoodie.
"Really?" said Colby raising a eyebrow.
"Okay you got me. What if everyone hates me," said Becky shocking even herself as that spilled out of her mouth.
"What come on Bex they will all fall in love with you in the moment they meet you just like I did," smiled Colby.
Becky blushes but leans over and kissed Colby's cheek.
"I love you," she said as she settled back into the passenger side seat.
"And I love you more," said Colby taking her hand and intertwining their fingers.
Becky smiles at him as he pulled into Joe's driveway. A huge white tent was in the side yard and people where filing in.
"Ready?" asked Colby as he shut off the pickup.
"As one could be," said Becky taking a deep breath as they exited the vehicle.
Colby lead her to the tent and into it.
He found Joe the least intimidating of the bunch. Yes Joe was tall and muscular but he was a giant teddy bear.
"Joe.Becky.Becky.Joe," said Colby.
"Hi," said Becky with a small smile.
"Hi"said Joe seizing her and hugging her so tightly he picked her right up off her feet.
" Oh, "said Becky as she hugged him back.
Joe put her back on her feet.
" Nice to meet you finally, "said Joe.
Becky smiled.
" Nice to meet you too, "she said.
" Well I have to go. My little girl's party after all. "
Joe hugs Becky again and goes to find Galina.
Now the moment that is giving Becky a pit it hee stomach. Colby takes her over to the table where they'd be sitting with Tay and Luke.
" Luke.Tay. Becky. Becky.Luke.Tay, "said Colby.
Becky smiles as Tay stands up and immediately throws her arms around her and hugs.
" Thank you for making Goober so happy, "said Tay.
Colby shut his eyes why did she have to always call him Goober?!Especially to his girlfriend?!
Becky smirks "Well Goober makes me happy too," said Becky elbowing Colby playfully in the ribs.
Colby wraps his arms around her and kissed her cheek.Becky giggles as he buried his nose into her hair.
Tay smiles widely. She had never actually seen her big brother this happy ever.
"Come on sit," said Tay pulling Becky down next to her.
Just as Colby predicted everyone fell instantly in love with Becky. She actually had nothing to worry about at least for now.....